Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
52 is published by DC Comics. Cover price was $2.50.
- 52 Aftermath: The Four Horsemen #5: 28 Dec 2007
- 52 Aftermath: The Four Horsemen #6: 09 Jan 2008
Weekly 52-issue limited series. Spins out of events in Infinite Crisis, covering the events of the One Year Later (OYL) gap.
Followed by the 6-issue monthly series 52 Aftermath: The Four Horsemen.
- The Question - Faceless mask-wearing avenger
- Steel - Armored scientist/engineer
- Renee Montoya - Former Gotham police detective
- Enlongated Man - Recently widowed super-hero/detective with stretching powers
- Booster Gold - Publicity seeking hero from the future
- Black Adam - Sometimes villainous former ruler of ancient Egypt with the powers of Shazam!
- Adam Strange - Earth-born hero of the planet Rann
- Animal Man/Buddy Baker - Sometime super-hero who can take on the abilities of animals
- Starfire - Alien princess with flight and energy blast powers.
52 Aftermath: The Four Horsemen #6Edit
52 Aftermath: The Four Horsemen #5Edit
52 Aftermath: The Four Horsemen #4Edit
52 Aftermath: The Four Horsemen #3Edit
52 Aftermath: The Four Horsemen #2Edit
52 Aftermath: The Four Horsemen #1Edit
- 52, vol. 2 - Collects #14-26. "Booster Gold's dubious heroism comes under fire, Lex Luthor's scheme for giving ordinary citizens super-powers explodes, and The Question heads into hostile territory to confront Black Adam." - WorldCat - ISBN 1401213642
- 52 Aftermath: The Four Horsemen - Collects the six-issue limited series. "The unstoppable villains of the groundbreaking weekly series 52 rise again in this volume collecting the 6-issue miniseries! They are the Four Horsemen - War, Pestilence, Famine, Death - living embodiments of the Dread Ages of the distant world of Apokolips, and they mean to remake the Earth in their own image!" - WorldCat - ISBN 1401217818
- 52, vol. 4 - Collects #40-52. - Kindle
Leftover Useful InformationEdit
- Written by Geoff Johns, Grant Morrison, Greg Rucka, Mark Waid
- Breakdowns by Keith Giffen
- Art by Joe Bennett, Ruy Jose and Jack Jadson, and various
- Backup features by Mark Waid and various artists
- Covers by J.G. Jones
Future Publication DatesEdit
Dates subject to change at the whims of the publisher or distributor. Please see the Diamond Shipping Lists for current information.
- 52, Book 2 TP: 28 Dec 2016
News & FeaturesEdit
- 06 Nov 2007 - Pat Olliffe's Drawing DC's Four Horsemen
- 11 Oct 2007 - Conversation with Greg Rucka (part 3 of 5)
- 24 Aug 2007 - Keith Giffen on 52 Aftermath: The Four Horsemen
- 09 May 2007 - The 52 Exit Interviews: Greg Rucka
- 06 May 2007 - REFLECTIONS: Talking with Mark Waid, Part 1
- 04 May 2007 - The 52 Exit Interviews: Keith Giffen
- 03 May 2007 - The 52 Exit Interviews: Geoff Johns
- 02 May 2007 - The 52 Exit Interviews: Mark Waid
- 20 Apr 2007 - Johns talks about 52 weeks of comics unlike any other
- 10 Apr 2007 - Batista's Favorite Number: 52
- 10 Apr 2007 - 52: The Greatest Hits
- 30 Mar 2007 - Inside World War III with Champagne and Ostrander
- 11 Mar 2007 - REFLECTIONS: Talking 52 with Greg Rucka
- 22 Jul 2006 - CCI, Day 2: 52- A Year in the Life of the DCU
- 17 Jul 2006 - DC Comics Brings Superstar Talent To 52 Backup Stories
- 02 Mar 2006 - Springtime for the DCU: Giffen talks Blue Beetle and 52
- 25 Feb 2006 - New York Comic Con, Day Two: Playing 52 Pickup With DC