Age of Reptiles is published by Dark Horse Comics. The cover price is $3.99.
- Age of Reptiles: Ancient Egyptians #3: 05 Aug 2015
- Age of Reptiles: Ancient Egyptians #4: 02 Sep 2015
- none scheduled
Series of mini-series.
Age of Reptiles: Ancient Egyptians #4Edit
This is the current issue, and therefore no story information will be posted about this issue. Please check your local comic shop for copies of this issue.
Age of Reptiles: Ancient Egyptians #3Edit
Age of Reptiles: Ancient Egyptians #2Edit
Age of Reptiles: Ancient Egyptians #1Edit
- Age of Reptiles: Tribal Warfare - Collects Age of Reptiles #1-4. "Thundering herds of lizards roam Cretaceous America, and the earth trembles with their passage. Enormous yet graceful meat-eaters shred the still-living meat from the bones of placid plant-eating saurians. Tyrannosaurus rex, the most fearsome carnivore that ever lived, is king. But even T-rex isn't safe from the greedy eyes and the ravenous appetites of a band of bird-quick Deinonychus."- WorldCat - ISBN 1569711011
- Age of Reptiles: The Hunt - Collects The Hunt #1-5. "His mother slaughtered by a pack of Ceratosaurs, a terrified Allosaur must make his way across the sweltering deserts of Jurassic North America — or face the same fate himself." - WorldCat - ISBN 1569711992
- Age of Reptiles: Ancient Egyptians - Collects Ancient Egyptians #1-4. "The steaming swamps of Cretaceous Africa teem with prehistoric life and primordial danger in a tale filled with villains, victims, and one of the most dangerous and unpredictable protagonists ever created-the lone, lonely antihero Spinosaurus aegyptiacus." - WorldCat - ISBN 9781616558208
- Age of Reptiles Omnibus, vol. 1 - Collects Age of Reptiles #1-4, The Hunt #1-5, The Journey #1-4. - WorldCat - ISBN 1595826831
Leftover Useful InformationEdit
Writer/Artist/Creator: Ricardo Delgado. Covers: Jim Campbell.
First published in 1993.
Future Publication DatesEdit
Dates subject to change at the whims of the publisher or distributor. Please see the Diamond Shipping Lists for current information.
News & FeaturesEdit
- Dark Horse Comics - Publisher's Website