Avengers/Invaders is published by Marvel Comics. Current price per issue is $2.99.
- Avengers/Invaders #11: 28 May 2009
- Avengers/Invaders #12: 24 Jun 2009
Limited series, scheduled for twelve issues.
Avengers/Invaders #12 Edit
This is the current issue, and therefore no story information will be posted about this issue. Please check your local comic shop for copies of this issue.
Avengers/Invaders #11 Edit
- Avengers/Invaders - Collects #1-12. "The greatest super-team of World War II finds themselves transported from the battlefields of the Second World War to a future they never imagined! Now, the Invaders find themselves confronted by two teams of Avengers who want desperately to believe these heroes are who they say they are, while Tony Stark faces his greatest challenge since the Civil War as he must deal with the 'return' of Steve Rogers. Confronted by a world they barely recognize, the Invaders will have to show two teams of the Earth's Mightiest Heroes just what kind of power, courage and sheer determination it took to defeat the forces of unrelenting evil in the Twentieth century. In fact... they may just have to do it again in the Twenty-First." - WorldCat - ISBN 0785129421
Leftover Useful InformationEdit
Writer/Covers: Alex Ross. Writer: Jim Krueger. Pencils: Steve Sadowski.
First published in 2008.
These are the order codes and prices as provided by Diamond Distribution. Your local comic shop should be able to order these for you.
Future Publication DatesEdit
Dates subject to change at the whims of the publisher or distributor. Please see the Diamond Shipping Lists for current information.
News & FeaturesEdit
- 05 Feb 2009 - Reflections: Jim Krueger, Part 2
- 26 Jun 2008 - Alex Ross: Two Books, 12 Questions
- 11 Jun 2008 - Ross' Invaders Meet Modern Avengers
- 29 Apr 2008 - Sadawski's a Draw for Avengers/Invaders
- 01 Apr 2008 - Jim Krueger and Stephen Sadowski: Avenging and Invading
- 28 Mar 2008 - Ross & Krueger on Avengers/Invaders
- 28 Mar 2008 - Jm Krueger talks Avengers/Invaders
- 28 Mar 2008 - Alex Ross talks Avengers/Invaders