Banana Sunday is published by Oni Press. The Current price per issue is $2.99
- Banana Sunday #3: 19 Oct 2005
- Banana Sunday #4: 16 Nov 2005
- none scheduled
Limited series (four issues), now ended.
- Kirby Steinberg - High school student who arrives at Forest Edge High with three talking primates in tow.
- Chuck - Talking orangutan. Intellectual.
- Knobby - Talking chimp. Flirtatious.
- Go-Go - Talking gorilla. Narcoleptic.
- Nickels - Reporter for the school newspaper, and Kirby's new best friend.
- Martin - Photographer for the school newspaper. Has a crush on Kirby.
- Skye Travers - Champion athelete and BGOC. Is jealous of the attention that Kirby and her talking apes are receiving.
Banana Sunday #4Edit
Banana Sunday #3Edit
Banana Sunday #2Edit
Banana Sunday #1Edit
Kirby Steinberg is the new girl at Forest Edge High School, but she's not just any new girl. Kirby comes with three talking apes in tow: Chuck, the super-intelligent orangutan ego; Go-Go, the always hungry gorilla id; and Knobby, the sensitive babe-magnet chimpanzee superego. Kirby claims that her three talking ape companions are the results of her scientist father's experiments with accellerated leaning abilities, but Nickels, Kirby's new best friend and reporter for the school paper, suspects that may not be the whole truth.
- Banana Sunday - Collects #1-4. "Kirby Steinberg is having a bit of trouble fitting into her new school. Sure, there's the usual interest/antagonism associated with being from somewhere else, but this time the new kid also happens to be the guardian for three talking monkeys." - WorldCat - ISBN 1932664378
Leftover Useful InformationEdit
This is the spot for any useful information that doesn't fit into the above categories.
Writer: Root Nibot, Illustrator: Colleen Coover, Editor: James Lucas Jones, Cover: Colleen Coover
Published as a four-issue limited series in 2005.
Future Publication DatesEdit
Dates subject to change at the whims of the publisher or distributor. Please see the Diamond Shipping Lists for current information.