Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Batman/Superman is published by DC Comics.
- Batman/Superman #31: 13 Apr 2016
- Batman/Superman #32: 04 May 2016
Final issue is #32.
- Batman/Bruce Wayne - Dark Knight Detective.
- Superman/Clark Kent - Strange visitor from another planet. Fights for Truth, Justice, and the American Way.
This is the current issue, and therefore no story information will be posted about this issue. Please check your local comic shop for copies of this issue.
- Batman/Superman, vol. 1: Cross World - Collects #1-4, plus Justice League #23.1. "The Dark Knight and the Man of Steel are close friends in the modern day—but the two weren't always such close allies. Discover how two of the World's Finest Super Heroes met for the first time, and the mysterious adventure that takes them to a whole new world-the world of Earth 2! The heroes of the main DC Universe meet their Earth 2 counterparts for the first time!" - WorldCat - ISBN 1401245099
- Batman/Superman, vol. 2: Game Over - Collects #5-9 & Annual #1, plus Worlds' Finest #20-21. "The Dark Knight and the Man of Steel uncover the Toymaster’s plot to create a secret, potentially deadly element in his new video game that brings to life characters created by players. And these new beings have only one goal: To kill Batman." - WorldCat - ISBN 1401249353
- Batman/Superman, vol. 3: Second Chance - Collects #10-15. "The worlds of Batman and Superman clash as something terrible happens to the World’s Finest team, and a Dark Knight who is not quite himself must team up with Lois Lane to find a missing Man of Steel. Meanwhile, Selina Kyle encounters a person of amazing strength who has no idea who he is." - WorldCat - ISBN 1401254241
- Batman/Superman, vol. 4: Siege - Collects #16-20, Annual #2, and Futures End. "Who is Superman’s Joker? It seems it’s the unseen terror, who makes the battle personal for Superman by attacking all things related to the Man of Steel! Together, Batman and Superman start to track down suspects but the true identity of the villain will shock you!" - WorldCat - ISBN 9781401257552
- Batman/Superman, vol. 5: Truth Hurts - Collects #21-27. "Now that the truth is out and world knows that Superman is Clark Kent, the one-time mild-mannered reporter is a wanted man. From the thugs of Metropolis, to the boys in blue, everybody wants a piece of Superman. And with threats to his freedom constantly closing in on him, Superman must also face a new form of evil that appears to be coming from the home of one of his greatest allies—Gotham City! But instead of finding the Batman he’s known for years, Superman is met by a new Dark Knight—James Gordon!" - WorldCat - ISBN 9781401263690
- Batman/Superman, vol. 6: Final Days of Superman - Collects #28-32? "The time has come. Superman is dying. Batman and Superman are working to prepare the world for the loss of the Last Son of Krypton." - WorldCat - ISBN 9781401268190 - (forthcoming, March 2017)
- Batman/Superman, vol. 1: Cross World - Collects #1-4, plus Justice League #23.1. - WorldCat - ISBN 1401249345
- Batman/Superman, vol. 2: Game Over - Collects #5-9 & Annual #1, plus Worlds' Finest #20-21. - WorldCat - ISBN 1401254233
- Batman/Superman, vol. 4: Siege - Collects #16-20, Annual #2, and Futures End. - WorldCat - ISBN 9781401263683
- Batman/Superman, vol. 5: Truth Hurts - Collects #21-27. - WorldCat - ISBN 9781401268183 - (forthcoming, March 2017)
- Batman/Superman, vol. 2: Game Over - Collects #5-9 & Annual #1, plus Worlds' Finest #20-21. - Kindle
Leftover Useful InformationEdit
This is the spot for any useful information that doesn't fit into the above categories.
Writer: Greg Pak. Artist/Covers (#1-4): Jae Lee. Artists/Covers (#5- ): Brett Booth & Norm Rapmund.
First published in 2013.
Future Publication DatesEdit
Dates subject to change at the whims of the publisher or distributor. Please see the Diamond Shipping Lists for current information.
- Batman/Superman, vol. 6: Final Days of Superman HC: 01 Mar 2017
- Batman/Superman, vol. 5: Truth Hurts TP: 01 Mar 2017
News & FeaturesEdit
- 05 Nov 2015 - Tom Taylor Breaks Limbs, Hearts, Universes in Green Lantern: Edge of Oblivion, Batman/Superman
- DC Comics - Publisher's Website