Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Batman Confidential is published by DC Comics. Current price per issue is $2.99.
- Batman Confidential #53: 02 Feb 2011
- Batman Confidential #54: 02 Mar 2011
Published monthly. Final issue is #54.
Batman Confidential #54 Edit
This is the current issue, and therefore no story information will be posted about this issue. Please check your local comic shop for copies of this issue.
Batman Confidential #53 Edit
- Batman: Rules of Engagement - Collects #1-6. "Go back to Batman's roots and learn where the Dark Knight got the weapons he uses in his war on crime. Discover when Batman first developed his arsenal of technological weapons to combat Lex Luthor's evil plans to move in and take over Gotham City!" - WorldCat - ISBN 1401214819
- Batman: Lovers and Madmen - Collects #7-12. "Discover how Batman first crossed paths with the punk who was destined to become his deadliest foe, and see just how far he'll go in order to bring down the new criminal insanity that's inspiring Gotham City's underworld." - WorldCat - ISBN 1401216838
- Batman: Lovers and Madmen - Collects #7-12. "Discover how Batman first crossed paths with the punk who was destined to become his deadliest foe, and see just how far he'll go in order to bring down the new criminal insanity that's inspiring Gotham City's underworld." - WorldCat - ISBN 1401217427
- Batman: The Wrath - Collects #13-16, plus Batman Special #1. "The Wrath returns from the shadows of the past. How does this mysterious foe know so much about Batman’s past?" - WorldCat - ISBN 1401225144
- Batman: The Cat and the Bat - Collects #17-21. "Two of Gotham City’s top females cross paths over Commissioner Gordon’s stolen notebook, it’s an all-out chase that takes both to some very unexpected corners of the city." - WorldCat - ISBN 1401224962
- Batman: Dead to Rights - Collects #22-25, 29-30. "How does capturing and jailing super-criminals like The Joker impact the Gotham City Police Department — and how far will one officer go when faced with new threats to his city?" - WorldCat - ISBN 1401229255
- Batman: King Tut's Tomb - Collects #26-28, plus The Brave and the Bold #164 & 171 and Batman #353. - WorldCat - ISBN 1401225772
- Batman: The Bat and the Beast - Collects #31-35. "A Russian crime kingpin known as The Tsar threatens to take over the Gotham City mob, and Batman must travel to Moscow to face this strange foe on his home turf." - WorldCat - ISBN 1401227945 - (forthcoming, August 2010)
- Batman vs. The Undead - Collects #44-48. "Batman fights alongside the vampire Dimeter to stop a horde of reanimated corpses. Doctor Herbert Combs has escaped from Arkham Asylum — and now he’s heading to New Orleans to raise the dead. The only ones who can stop him are Dimeter — and The Dark Knight." - WorldCat - ISBN 1401230350
First published in December 2006. Batman Confidential tells stories of the early days of Batman's career, with each story arc by a different creative team.
Leftover Useful InformationEdit
Batman created by Bob Kane.
Issues #1-6: Writer: Andy Diggle. Artists: Whilce Portacio & Richard Friend.
These are the order codes and prices as provided by Diamond Distribution. Your local comic shop should be able to order these for you.
Future Publication DatesEdit
Dates subject to change at the whims of the publisher or distributor. Please see the Diamond Shipping Lists for current information.
- Batman: The Bat and the Beast TP: 25 Aug 2010
News & FeaturesEdit
- 20 Jun 2009 - Uncaped crusader in comic causes concern
- 12 Dec 2008 - At Last: Batman Vs. King Tut
- 05 Aug 2007 - Reflections: Talking with Tony Bedard, Part 2
- 16 May 2007 - Behind the Page: Rags Morales