Batwoman is published by DC Comics. Current price per issue is $3.99.
- Batwoman #3: 17 May 2017
- Batwoman #4: 21 Jun 2017
- Batwoman #5: 19 Jul 2017
- Batwoman/Kate Kane
Batwoman #4 Edit
This is the current issue, and therefore no story information will be posted about this issue. Please check your local comic shop for copies of this issue.
Batwoman #3 Edit
- Batwoman: Elegy - Collects the lead stories from Detective Comics vol. 1 #854-860. "Batwoman battles a madwoman known only as Alice, inspired by Alice in Wonderland, who sees her life as a fairy tale and everyone around her as expendable! Batwoman must stop Alice from unleashing a toxic death cloud over all of Gotham City — but Alice has more up her sleeve than just poison, and Batwoman’s life will never ever be the same." - WorldCat - ISBN 1401226922
- Batwoman, vol. 1: Hydrology - Collects vol. 1 #0-5. "Who or what is stealing children from the barrio, and for what vile purpose? Will Kate train her cousin, Bette Kane (a.k.a. Flamebird), as her sidekick? How will she handle unsettling revelations about her father, Colonel Jacob Kane? And why is a certain government agency suddenly taking an interest in her?" - WorldCat - ISBN 1401234658
- Batwoman, vol. 2: To Drown the World - Collects vol. 1 #6-11. "Six lives, inextricably linked in the past and present, each on a collision course with the others: Batwoman, fighting for duty and vengeance against a threat of arcane power. Detective Maggie Sawyer, investigating a case that could end her career. DEO Agent Cameron Chase, commanding a vigilante she despises. Colonel Jacob Kane, clutching at a life that’s slipping away. Maro, a new villain corrupting Gotham City. And Kate Kane, wrestling with decisions that will test her loyalties." - WorldCat - ISBN 1401237908
- Batwoman, vol. 3: World's Finest - Collects vol. 1 #0, 12-17. "Batwoman’s search for Medusa brings her together with Wonder Woman, but even this team might not be enough to bring down the mythological monster, as Bones, the DEO, Abbot and the Religion of Crime all descend on Gotham City to take part in the fight." - WorldCat - ISBN 1401242464
- Batwoman, vol. 4: This Blood is Thick - Collects vol. 1 #18-24. "After taking down Medusa, Batwoman expected her life to get easier. Not so much when caught in the crossfire between Batman and the D.E.O., Department of Extranormal Operations. The organization has their sights set on the Dark Knight, and could be using Batwoman to capture him. But is Batman the true threat?" - WorldCat - ISBN 1401246214
- Batwoman: Elegy - Collects the lead stories from Detective Comics vol. 1 #854-860. - WorldCat - ISBN 1401231462
- Batwoman, vol. 6: The Unknowns - Collects vol. 1 #35-40, Annual #2 & Futures End. - WorldCat - ISBN 9781401254681
- Batwoman, vol. 1: The Many Arms of Death - Collects vol. 2 #1-6 & Rebirth - WorldCat - ISBN 9781401274306 - (forthcoming, October 2017)
- Batwoman, vol. 1: Hydrology - Collects vol. 1 #0-5. - Kindle
- Batwoman, vol. 2: To Drown the World - Collects vol. 1 #6-11. - Kindle
Leftover Useful InformationEdit
Writer/Artist/Covers (#0-24): J.H. Williams III. Writer: W. Haden Blackman (#0-24). Artist/Covers (#6-8): Amy Reeder.
Writer (#25- ): Marc Andreyko. Artist (#25-34): Jeremy Haun. Artist (#35- ): Georges Jeanty.
Writers: Marguerite Bennett & James Tynion IV. Artist: Steve Epting.
- Volume 1: #0-40, 2010-2015
- Volume 2: #1- , 2017-present
Future Publication DatesEdit
Dates subject to change at the whims of the publisher or distributor. Please see the Diamond Shipping Lists for current information.
- Batwoman #5: 19 Jul 2017
- Batwoman #6: 16 Aug 2017
- Batwoman, vol. 1: The Many Arms of Death TP: 25 Oct 2017
News & FeaturesEdit
- 18 Oct 2013 - J.H. Williams Clarifies Original Intent for Batwoman Run
- 21 Jun 2012 - Agent of S.T.Y.L.E. - The Faces & Costumes of Batwoman
- 08 Feb 2012 - Interview: Amy Reeder talks Batwoman
- 07 Feb 2012 - Batwoman Tuesday Part 3: W. Haden Blackman On What's Next
- 07 Feb 2012 - Batwoman Tuesday Part 2: Amy Reeder's Artful Approach
- 07 Feb 2012 - Batwoman Tuesday Part 1: J.H. Williams' Vision
- 06 Feb 2012 - Batwoman series finds real life amid the supernatural
- 24 Sep 2011 - In Batwoman, Gotham City’s rockabilly vigilante dukes it out with ghostly foes
- 14 Sep 2011 - Commentary Track: JH Williams III On Batwoman #1
- 06 Sep 2011 - "I can't believe we're getting away with this" - W. Haden Blackman Talks Batwoman in The New 52
- 22 Aug 2011 - DCnU Take 2: J.H. Williams III Talks Batwoman
- 19 Jul 2011 - Amy Reeder on Batwoman & More (video)
- 18 Jul 2011 - Up, Up and Out of the Closet
- 13 Jul 2011 - Reader’s Guide to the New DC Universe: Batwoman
- 09 Sep 2010 - J.H. Williams Brings Experimental Writing Style To Batwoman
- DC Comics - Publisher's Website