Black Science is published by Image Comics. Current price per issue is $3.99.
- Black Science #36: 06 Jun 2018
- Black Science #37: 11 Jul 2018
- Black Science #38: 08 Aug 2018
- Grant McKay
- The Anarchistic Order of Scientists
Black Science #37 Edit
This is the current issue, and therefore no story information will be posted about this issue. Please check your local comic shop for copies of this issue.
Black Science #36 Edit
- Black Science, vol. 1: How to Fall Forever - Collects #1-6. "Anarchist scientist Grant McKay has done the impossible! Using the Pillar, he has punched a hole through the barriers between dimensions, allowing travel to all possible universes. But now Grant and his team are trapped in the folds of infinity, the Pillar sending them careening through a million universes of unimaginable adventure, sanity-flaying danger and no way home..." - WorldCat - ISBN 1607069679
- Black Science, vol. 2: Welcome, Nowhere - Collects #7-11. "The Anarchist League of Scientists has lost their leader, the most recent victim of the Pillar’s violently random jumps through the Eververse... but are they really random? As the survivors fight their way through a world where magic and science are one and the same, the secrets of their predicament slowly come to light... and illuminate a terrible truth." - WorldCat - ISBN 1632150182
- Black Science, vol. 3: Vanishing Point - Collects #12-16. "The Anarchist League of Scientists dive deeper into the Onion than ever before. Now veterans of inter-dimensional travel, the team begins to realize how damaging their actions are on the fabric of reality. No longer content with merely fixing the Pillar and finding a way back home, they vow to uphold a new ideal: leave every dimension they visit better off than how they found it." - WorldCat - ISBN 9781632153951
- Black Science, vol. 4: Godworld - Collects #17-21. "Following the catastrophic final jump of the Pillar, the last Dimensionaut is stranded in the furthest reaches of space, adrift on the wreckage of his former self. Before he can reclaim his mantle as protector of the Eververse, he must first overcome the demons that lurk within his own soul." - WorldCat - ISBN 9781632156860
- Black Science, vol. 5: True Atonement - Collects #22-25. "Grant McKay attempts to rescue his team from the evil of the Withering Woods, but his presence threatens to unravel a peace treaty between the world's gods and cost his daughter a hard earned happiness. The Dimensionauts' long jaunt through alternative realities is finally leading them back home, but what will it take to get there? More importantly, what has happened while they were gone?" - WorldCat - ISBN 9781534300330
- Black Science, vol. 6: Forbidden Realms and Hidden Truths - Collects #26-30. "After years adrift in the chaotic Eververse, the McKay family finally reunites in their home dimension. But it’s far from the happy end they expected. To save all there is and ever will be, the Dimensionauts need to cut deeper into the Onion than ever before!" - WorldCat - ISBN 9781534301825
- Black Science, vol. 7: Extinction Is the Rule - Collects #31-34. "The Eververse is collapsing under its own weight. The Dimensionauts, a ragtag collection of heroes, scientists, and anarchists from countless alternate realities, must band together and head towards the center of the Onion, the infinite-layered construct of all there is, was, and ever could be. Grant McKay created the Pillar to save the world with science, and now he must use it to save all worlds, all of creation, or doom reality itself to oblivion." - WorldCat - ISBN 9781534304932
- Black Science Premiere, vol. 1: The Beginners' Guide to Entropy - Collects #1-16. - WorldCat - ISBN 9781632154934
- Black Science Premiere, vol. 2: Transcendentalism - Collects #17-30. - WorldCat - ISBN 9781534303447
Leftover Useful InformationEdit
Writer/Creator: Rick Remender. Artist/Creator/Covers: Matteo Scalera.
First published in 2013.
Future Publication DatesEdit
Dates subject to change at the whims of the publisher or distributor. Please see the Diamond Shipping Lists for current information.
- Black Science #38: 08 Aug 2018