Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Brightest Day is published by DC Comics. Cover price is $2.99.
- Brightest Day Aftermath: The Search for Swamp Thing #2: 27 Jul 2011
- Brightest Day Aftermath: The Search for Swamp Thing #3: 24 Aug 2011
Twenty-four issue bi-weekly mini-series (plus zero issue). Follows on from events in Blackest Night.
Brightest Day Aftermath: The Search for Swamp Thing #3Edit
Brightest Day Aftermath: The Search for Swamp Thing #2Edit
Brightest Day Aftermath: The Search for Swamp Thing #1Edit
Brightest Day #24Edit
- Brightest Day, vol. 1 - Collects #0-7. "Once dead, twelve heroes and villains have been resurrected by a white light expelled from deep within the center of the Earth. Called a miracle by many and a sign of the apocalypse by others, the reasons behind the group’s rebirth remain a mystery. Now, Aquaman, Martian Manhunter, Firestorm, Hawkman, Hawkgirl, Deadman, Jade, Osiris, Hawk, Captain Boomerang and Zoom must discover the mysterious reason behind their return and uncover the secret that binds them all." - WorldCat - ISBN 1401229662
- Brightest Day, vol. 2 - Collects #8-16. "Find out whether Deadman is truly destined to wield the White Lantern and who the new Aqualad is. Plus, Firestorm’s dueling alter egos take a bizarre journey, while Martian Manhunter returns to Mars to learn about the strange creature that’s stalking him." - WorldCat - ISBN 1401230830
- Brightest Day, vol. 3 - Collects #17-24. "The mystery of the twelve heroes' and villains' return is resolved, the secret of the white forest is revealed. Plus: The Aquawar rages to its bitter end, Firestorm battles Deadman - and who is the new champion of Earth?" - WorldCat - ISBN 1401232167
- Brightest Day, vol. 1 - Collects #0-7. - Kindle
- Brightest Day, vol. 2 - Collects #8-16. - Kindle
- Brightest Day, vol. 3 - Collects #17-24. - Kindle
Leftover Useful InformationEdit
Writers: Geoff Johns & Peter J. Tomasi.
Future Publication DatesEdit
Dates subject to change at the whims of the publisher or distributor. Please see the Diamond Shipping Lists for current information.
News & FeaturesEdit
- 05 May 2010 - Peter Tomasi on Making a Brighter Day
- 15 Apr 2010 - Geoff Johns Prime: Brightest Day & The Flash