Captain Midnight is published by Dark Horse Comics. The cover price is $2.99.
- Captain Midnight #23: 27 May 2015
- Captain Midnight #24: 24 Jun 2015
- Captain Midnight
Captain Midnight #24Edit
This is the current issue, and therefore no story information will be posted about this issue. Please check your local comic shop for copies of this issue.
Captain Midnight #23Edit
- Captain Midnight, vol. 1: On the Run - Collects #0-3. "In the forties, he was an American hero, a daredevil fighter pilot, a technological genius… a superhero. Since he rifled out of the Bermuda Triangle and into the present day, Captain Midnight has been labeled a threat to homeland security. Can Captain Midnight survive in the modern world, with the US government on his heels and an old enemy out for revenge?" - WorldCat - ISBN 1616552298
- Captain Midnight, vol. 2: Brave Old World - Collects #4-7. "When Captain Midnight discovers his innovative technology has been corrupted in his seventy-year absence, he rockets into action, setting a collision course with a high-flying, overzealous patriot without a conscience and a rogue black-ops organization eager to exterminate anyone who knows their secrets! Midnight is confronted by a brave new world he’s determined to make better… or die trying!" - WorldCat - ISBN 1616552301
- Captain Midnight, vol. 3: For a Better Tomorrow - Collects #8-11. "Since he traveled seventy years into the future, Captain Midnight has been attacked by supervillains, Nazis, and assassins. Tired of being on the defensive, he’s taking the fight to his enemies. But since his return, he hasn’t slowed down, and it’s about to catch up with him. He’s a man on a mission, but will he be able to handle the truth?" - WorldCat - ISBN 161655231X
- Captain Midnight, vol. 4: Crash and Burn - Collects #12-15. "Reeling from the death of one friend and the betrayal of another, Captain Midnight ponders what the world needs more: the brawn of a superhero or the brains of his civilian identity, genius inventor Jim Albright. But the madman responsible for the assassination of Arcadia's police chief, Tempus, has escaped prison! Addicted to technology, Tempus wants Captain Midnight's inventions … and he'll happily kill to get them!" - WorldCat - ISBN 1616555181
- Captain Midnight, vol. 5: Lost Time - Collects #16-19. "After the capture of the technovillain Tempus, it's time to rebuild the town of Nightshade, raising it up from its fiery ruin. Captain Midnight struggles to acclimate to a future that needs a hero now more than ever, but his allies are forcing his hand in an effort to track down his friend turned enemy, Chuck Ramsey-the man who killed his sidekick, Rick Marshall-which results in a battle so epic it threatens to rip a hole in our universe! Oh, and did we mention the werewolves?" - WorldCat - ISBN 9781616556440
- Captain Midnight, vol. 6: Marked for Death—Reign of the Archon - Collects #20-24. "Captain Midnight faces the greatest threat this world has ever known … the Archon. But who is he, and what does he want? Midnight must rely on the unlikeliest of allies to acquire the knowledge necessary to fight this ageless malefactor. The time-displaced genius will need to reach down deep to confront this new world horror and become the greatest hero the world has ever seen." - WorldCat - ISBN 9781616557706
- Captain Midnight, vol. 1: On the Run - Collects #0-3. - Kindle
- Captain Midnight, vol. 2: Brave Old World - Collects #4-7. - Kindle
- Captain Midnight, vol. 3: For a Better Tomorrow - Collects #8-11. - Kindle
Leftover Useful InformationEdit
Writer: Joshua Williamson. Artist: Fernando Dagnino. Covers: Felipe Massafera.
First published in 2013.
Future Publication DatesEdit
Dates subject to change at the whims of the publisher or distributor. Please see the Diamond Shipping Lists for current information.
News & FeaturesEdit
- Dark Horse Comics - Publisher's Website