Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Chew is published by Image Comics. Current price per issue is $3.50.
- Chew #59: 26 Oct 2016
- Chew #60: 23 Nov 2016
Published irregularly. Final issue is #60.
- Tony Chu
- John Colby
Chew #60 Edit
This is the current issue, and therefore no story information will be posted about this issue. Please check your local comic shop for copies of this issue.
Chew #59 Edit
- Chew, vol. 9: Chicken Tenders - Collects #41-45 & Warrior Chicken Poyo. - WorldCat - ISBN 1632152894
- Chew, vol. 12: Sour Grapes - Collects #55-60 & Demon Chicken Poyo - WorldCat - ISBN 9781534300316 - (forthcoming, January 2017)
- Chew Omnivore Edition, vol. 5 - Collects #41-45 & Warrior Chicken Poyo. - WorldCat - ISBN 9781632156235
- Chew, vol. 1: Taster's Choice - Collects #1-5 - comiXology
- Chew, vol. 2: International Flavor - Collects #6-10 - comiXology
- Chew, vol. 3: Just Desserts - Collects #11-15 - comiXology
- Chew, vol. 4: Flambe - Collects #16-20 - comiXology
- Chew, vol. 5: Major League Chew - Collects #21-25 - comiXology
- Chew, vol. 6: Space Cakes - Collects #26-30 & Secret Agent Poyo. - comiXology
- Chew, vol. 7: Bad Apples - Collects #31-35. - comiXology
- Chew, vol. 8: Family Recipes - Collects #36-40. - comiXology
- Chew, vol. 9: Chicken Tenders - Collects #41-45 & Warrior Chicken Poyo. - comiXology
Leftover Useful InformationEdit
Writer/Creator: John Layman. Artist/Creator/Covers: Rob Guillory.
First published in 2009.
Future Publication DatesEdit
Dates subject to change at the whims of the publisher or distributor. Please see the Diamond Shipping Lists for current information.
- Chew, vol. 12: Sour Grapes TP: 18 Jan 2017
News & FeaturesEdit
- 26 Nov 2011 - Not the Millionth Guy to Draw Spider-Man: An Interview with Chew Artist Rob Guillory
- 26 Nov 2011 - Gross, Funny Fun: An Interview with Chew Writer John Layman