Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Copperhead is published by Image Comics. Current price per issue is $3.50.
- Copperhead #9: 29 Jul 2015
- Copperhead #10: 07 Oct 2015
- none scheduled
- Clara Bronson - The new sheriff of Copperhead.
- Copperhead - A grimy mining town on the edge of a backwater planet.
Copperhead #10 Edit
This is the current issue, and therefore no story information will be posted about this issue. Please check your local comic shop for copies of this issue.
Copperhead #9 Edit
- Copperhead, vol. 1 - Collects #1-5. "Welcome to Copperhead, a grimy mining town on the edge of a backwater planet. Single mom Clara Bronson is the new sheriff, and on her first day she'll have to contend with a resentful deputy, a shady mining tycoon, and a family of alien hillbillies. And did we mention the massacre?" - WorldCat - ISBN 1632152215
- Copperhead, vol. 2 - Collects #6-10. "What starts out as just another Friday night in Copperhead quickly escalates into a rip-roaring adventure featuring a botched date, a band of outlaws, and a desperate chase across the desert." - WorldCat - ISBN 9781632154712
Leftover Useful InformationEdit
Writer/Creator: Jay Faerber. Artists/Covers: Scott Godlewski & Ron Riley.
First published in 2014.
Future Publication DatesEdit
Dates subject to change at the whims of the publisher or distributor. Please see the Diamond Shipping Lists for current information.