Crossing Midnight is published by DC Comics under the Vertigo imprint. Current price per issue is $2.99.
- Crossing Midnight #18: 07 May 2008
- Crossing Midnight #19: 25 Jun 2008
Monthly series. Final issue is #19.
Crossing Midnight #19Edit
Crossing Midnight #18Edit
- Crossing Midnight, vol. 1: Cut Here - Collects #1-5. "A compelling fantasy/horror series set in the heart of present-day Nagasaki, Japan, Crossing Midnight begins when extraordinary twins are born - one just before midnight and the other just after. They discover the huge impact this small difference has on their destinies when one of them is inducted into a world of supernatural beings and events that intersects with our own world. Together, the twins will try to stay one step ahead of their terrifying fates while they learn how far their new world of terror intersects with their own." - WorldCat - ISBN 1401213413
- Crossing Midnight, vol. 2: A Map of Midnight - Collects #6-12. "Toshi begins her hazardous training through a fairy-tale-gone-wrong world." - WorldCat - ISBN 1401216455
- Crossing Midnight, vol. 3: The Sword in the Soul - Collects #13-19. "Toshi and Kai lead the kami armies into battle, but it may take more to determine the fate of the twins." - WorldCat - ISBN 1401219667
Leftover Useful InformationEdit
Writer: Mike Carey. Artists: Jim Fern & Mark Pennington. Covers: J.H. Williams III.
First published in 2006.
Future Publication DatesEdit
Dates subject to change at the whims of the publisher or distributor. Please see the Diamond Shipping Lists for current information.
News & FeaturesEdit
- 13 Apr 2007 - Crossing Midnight II: Talking to Jim Fern
- 12 Apr 2007 - Crossing Midnight I: Talking to Mike Carey
- 04 Apr 2007 - Jim Fern Crossing Midnight at Vertigo
- 26 Feb 2007 - Mike Carey Is Staying Up Late and Crossing Midnight