Darth Vader is published by Marvel Comics. The cover price is $3.99.
- Darth Vader #24: 10 Aug 2016
- Darth Vader #25: 12 Oct 2016
Final issue is #25.
- Darth Vader
Darth Vader #25Edit
This is the current issue, and therefore no story information will be posted about this issue. Please check your local comic shop for copies of this issue.
Darth Vader #24Edit
- Star Wars: Darth Vader, vol. 2 - Collects #13-19 & Annual #1, plus Star Wars vol. 4 #13-14 & Star Wars: Vader Down. - WorldCat - ISBN 9781302902209 - (forthcoming, February 2017)
- Star Wars: Darth Vader, vol. 1 — Vader - Collects #1-6. "When a Dark Lord needs help, who can he turn to? As Vader pursues a very personal vengeance against the Rebels and investigates the Emperor’s secret machinations, he clashes with weapons scavenger Aphra and deadly Battle Droids, and returns to Geonosis to build an army. But some very powerful people don’t want him to learn the truths he seeks!" - WorldCat - ISBN 9780785192558
- Star Wars: Darth Vader, vol. 2 — Shadows and Secrets - Collects #7-12. "Bounty Hunters are on the attack, and Vader has been given a new mission for the Empire. Unfortunately, it’s completely at odds with his own personal mission. What’s a Dark Lord to do? Darth Vader and Aphra continue their alliance — but how long will it last? And who is Tagge’s mysterious new agent?" - WorldCat - ISBN 9780785192565
- Star Wars: Vader Down - Collects #13-15, plus Star Wars vol. 4 #13-14 & Star Wars: Vader Down. "When Darth Vader accidentally finds himself facing off against the Rebel Fleet on his own, he is sent crashing onto a nearby planet. Will the Rebels seize this opportunity to put an end to one of their greatest enemies - or will they be made to feel the full power of the Dark Side?" - WorldCat - ISBN 9780785197898
- Star Wars: Darth Vader, vol. 3 — The Shu-Torun War - Collects #16-19 & Annual #1. "As Inspector Thanoth returns with some startling information, it seems that Vader may have passed his master’s tests. But even after finding favor in the eyes of the Emperor, the Dark Lord’s schemes may yet prove his undoing…" - WorldCat - ISBN 9780785199786
- Star Wars: Darth Vader, vol. 4 - Collects #20-25. "As Inspector Thanoth returns with some startling information, it seems that Vader may have passed his master’s tests. But even after finding favor in the eyes of the Emperor, the Dark Lord’s schemes may yet prove his undoing…" - WorldCat - ISBN 9780785199786 - (forthcoming, November 2016)
Leftover Useful InformationEdit
Writer: Kieron Gillen. Artist: Salvador Larroca. Covers: Adi Granov.
First published in 2015.
Future Publication DatesEdit
Dates subject to change at the whims of the publisher or distributor. Please see the Diamond Shipping Lists for current information.
News & FeaturesEdit
- Dark Horse Comics - Publisher's Website