Deathstroke is published by DC Comics. Current price per issue is $2.99.
- Deathstroke #3: 28 Sep 2016
- Deathstroke #4: 12 Oct 2016
- Deathstroke #5: 26 Oct 2016
- Deathstroke the Terminator/Slade Wilson
Deathstroke #4 Edit
This is the current issue, and therefore no story information will be posted about this issue. Please check your local comic shop for copies of this issue.
Deathstroke #3 Edit
- Deathstroke, the Terminator: Full Cycle - Collects vol. 1 #1-5, plus The New Titans #70. - WorldCat - ISBN 093028982X
- Deathstroke, the Terminator, vol. 1: Assassins - Collects vol. 1 #1-9, plus The New Titans #70. - WorldCat - ISBN 1401254284
- Deathstroke, the Terminator, vol. 2: Sympathy for the Devil - Collects vol. 1 #10-13 & Annual #1, plus Superman vol. 2 #68. - WorldCat - ISBN 9781401258429
- Deathstroke, the Terminator, vol. 3: Nuclear Winter - Collects vol. 1 #14-20. - WorldCat - ISBN 9781401260767 - (forthcoming, March 2017)
- Deathstroke, the Terminator, vol. 4: World Tour - Collects vol. 1 #27-34 & Annual #2. - WorldCat - ISBN 9781401264994 - (forthcoming, October 2016)
- Deathstroke, vol. 1: Legacy - Collects vol. 2 #1-8. "Slade Wilson is the best mercenary in the DCU, and he's been doing this a long time. Some might say too long. But they'll learn: Never turn your back on Deathstroke the Terminator. He won't quit, no matter how high the stakes." - WorldCat - ISBN 140123481X
- Deathstroke, vol. 2: Lobo Hunt - Collects vol. 2 #9-20 & 0. "For anybody else, hunting Lobo would be suicide. For Deathstroke, it’s just business as usual. But can Slade Wilson handle the power of the intergalactic slaver and last Czarnian? He’ll need some help and he’ll be getting it from Zealot." - WorldCat - ISBN 1401240380
- Deathstroke, vol. 1: Gods of War - Collects vol. 3 #1-6. "Slade Wilson’s entire life is turned upside down after he learns that his involvement in a top-secret mission was wiped from his memory. Now, a new, mysterious enemy known as Odysseus has targeted Deathstroke and everyone involved in the decade-old mission. But Slade’s journey into his past takes an unexpected turn, leading him to Gotham City – and into conflict with both Batman and Harley Quinn!" - WorldCat - ISBN 1401254713
- Deathstroke, vol. 2: Godkiller - Collects vol. 3 #7-10 & Annual #1. "Armed by Hephaestus with a dangerous new weapon capable of taking down an Olympian god, Deathstroke takes on his toughest assignment yet. But with heroes like Superman and Wonder Woman in his way, killing a god is nearly impossible, even for one of the deadliest men in the universe." - WorldCat - ISBN 9781401261207
- Deathstroke, vol. 3: Suicide Run - Collects vol. 3 #11-16. "He’s battled gods, slain his enemies, and even sacrificed parts of himself he never thought he could live without! But Deathstroke’s biggest challenge still lays ahead, and if he wants to succeed he’ll need to defeat the assembled might of the Suicide Squad!" - WorldCat - ISBN 9781401264550 - (forthcoming, September 2016)
- Deathstroke, vol. 4: Family Business - Collects vol. 3 #17-20 & Annual #2. "After a bitter betrayal by a trusted comrade, Slade Wilson finds reluctant allies in his estranged children, Rose and Jericho. But as an all-out battle looms, he must also join forces with the one and only Ra’s al Ghul … who may have his own hidden agenda. Could this uneasy family reunion spell doom for Deathstroke?" - WorldCat - ISBN 978-401267940 - (forthcoming, December 2016)
- Deathstroke, vol. 1: The Professional - Collects vol. 4 #1-6 & Rebirth. "Confronted by his own troubled past and challenged to reinvent himself before he loses everything and everyone in his life, Slade Wilson, a.k.a. Deathstroke, finds himself and those he values most in the crosshairs—stalked by an unseen enemy." - WorldCat - ISBN 9781401268237 - (forthcoming, March 2017)
Leftover Useful InformationEdit
Writer: Christopher Priest. Artists/Covers: Carlo Pagulayan & Jason Paz.
Writer/Artist/Covers: Tony S. Daniel.
- Issues #1-8: Writer: Kyle Higgins. Artists: Joe Bennett & Art Thibert. Covers: Simon Bisley.
- Issues #9-14: Writer/Artist/Covers: Rob Liefeld.
- Issues #15-20: Writer: Justin Jordan. Artist/Covers: Scott Clark.
First published in 2011.
Previous Deathstroke series:
- Deathstroke the Terminator: #1-40; 1991-1994.
- Deathstroke: The Hunted: #0, 41-47; 1994-1995.
- Deathstroke vol. 1: #48-60; 1995-1996.
- Deathstroke vol. 2: #1-20; 2011-2013.
- Deathstroke vol. 3: #1-20; 2014-2016.
- Deathstroke vol. 4: #1- ; 2016-present.
Future Publication DatesEdit
Dates subject to change at the whims of the publisher or distributor. Please see the Diamond Shipping Lists for current information.
- Deathstroke, the Terminator, vol. 4: World Tour TP: 26 Oct 2016
- Deathstroke #5: 26 Oct 2016
- Deathstroke #6: 09 Nov 2016
- Deathstroke #7: 23 Nov 2016
- Deathstroke, vol. 4: Family Business TP: 14 Dec 2016
- Deathstroke #8: 14 Dec 2016
- Deathstroke #9: 28 Dec 2016
- Deathstroke #10: 11 Jan 2017
- Deathstroke #11: 25 Jan 2017
- Deathstroke, the Terminator, vol. 3: Nuclear Winter TP: 08 Mar 2017
- Deathstroke, vol. 1: The Professional TP: 08 Mar 2017
News & FeaturesEdit
- 22 Dec 2014 - Did You Know DC's Deathstroke Is Now Young, Has Two Good Eyes and That Jericho's Back?
- 24 Oct 2012 - New Deathstroke Writer Hints Ties To Team 7, Superboy Annual
- 18 Jan 2012 - Liefeld on The New 52's Deathstroke, Hawkman and Grifter
- 10 Nov 2011 - Deathstroke: His Reputation is All He Has, Says Higgins
- 28 Sep 2011 - Higgins Revives Deathstroke
- 13 Sep 2011 - DCnU Take 2: Higgins Says You Will Root for Deathstroke
- 25 Jul 2011 - Reader’s Guide to the New DC Universe: Deathstroke
- 23 Jun 2011 - Higgins: DCnU Deathstroke Will Be a Badass Again
- DC Comics - Publisher's Website