Demon Knights is published by DC Comics. Current price per issue is $2.99.
- Demon Knights #22: 10 Jul 2013
- Demon Knights #23: 14 Aug 2013
Published monthly. Final issue is #23.
- The Demon/Etrigan
- Jason Blood
- Madame Xanadu/Nimue
- Vandal Savage
- The Shining Knight
- Al Jabr
- The Questing Queen
Demon Knights #23 Edit
This is the current issue, and therefore no story information will be posted about this issue. Please check your local comic shop for copies of this issue.
Demon Knights #22 Edit
- Demon Knights, vol. 1: Seven Against the Dark - Collects #1-7. "A barbarian horde is massing to crush civilization. It's fallen to Madame Xanadu and Jason Blood, the man with a monster inside him, to stand in their way - though the demon Etrigan has no interest in protecting anyone or anything other than himself!" - WorldCat - ISBN 1401234720
- Demon Knights, vol. 2: The Avalon Trap - Collects #8-12 & 0. " The Demon Knights learn of the twisted love shared by Madame Xanadu and Etrigan. Even more twists abound as they travel to Avalon to revive Merlin, only to find more dangers than they could have expected!" - WorldCat - ISBN 1401240399
- Demon Knights, vol. 3: The Gathering Storm - Collects #13-23. "Betrayed by Etrigan and trapped in Hell, the Demon Knights must find a way to escape the clutches of Lucifer. But to make their escape, someone must make the ultimate sacrifice." - WorldCat - ISBN 1401242693
- Demon Knights, vol. 2: The Avalon Trap - Collects #8-12 & 0. - Kindle
Leftover Useful InformationEdit
Writer: Paul Cornell. Artist/Covers: Miguel Sepulveda.
First published in 2011.
Future Publication DatesEdit
Dates subject to change at the whims of the publisher or distributor. Please see the Diamond Shipping Lists for current information.
News & FeaturesEdit
- 15 Nov 2012 - Shining Knight 'Outed' As DC's First Intersex Hero/ine?
- 21 Aug 2012 - Cornell Sends Demon Knights To Hell
- 08 Nov 2011 - Cornell Teasing Mysteries of DCnU History in Demon Knights
- 21 Sep 2011 - Building The World of Demon Knights
- 26 Aug 2011 - The DCnU Take 2: Paul Cornell's Demon Knights
- 28 Jun 2011 - Reader’s Guide to the New DC Universe: Demon Knights
- DC Comics - Publisher's Website