Dept. H is published by Dark Horse Comics. The cover price is $3.99.
- Dept. H #23: 21 Feb 2018
- Dept. H #24: 21 Mar 2018
Final issue was #24.
Dept. H #24Edit
This is the current issue, and therefore no story information will be posted about this issue. Please check your local comic shop for copies of this issue.
Dept. H #23Edit
- Dept. H, vol. 1: Pressure - Collects #1–6. "Mia is a special investigator hired to uncover possible sabotage taking place at a deep-sea research station. What she uncovers is a mind-blowing crime scene filled with suspects with terrible secrets, strange deep-sea creatures, and an impending flood!" - WorldCat - ISBN 9781616559892
- Dept. H, vol. 2: After the Flood - Collects #7-12. "Six miles below the surface of the ocean, Mia has to solve a locked-room murder mystery before the crime scene is completely flooded. As the crew tries to save the Dept. H base from destruction, some of them start to take matters into their own hands. But the bottom of the ocean is full of unknown dangers, and with time running out, rescue is almost impossible." - WorldCat - ISBN 9781616559908
- Dept. H, vol. 3: Decompressed - Collects #13-18. "Confronted with a deep-sea base that is slowly imploding, Mia gets one step closer to solving the murder of her father. But things won't be that easy, as our small team of survivors grapple with psychic jellyfish and exposure to mind-altering and potentially lethal pathogens that might just drive them insane before they can reach the surface. But even if they can survive all of this? The bigger question still remains—why aren't they allowed to surface? Mia may have figured out who murdered her father … but the motivation for the crime may prove even more devastating." - WorldCat - ISBN 9781616559915
- Dept. H, vol. 4: Lifeboat - Collects #19-24. "The remaining survivors of Dept. H abandon the deep-sea base and prepare for their long-awaited ascent. But life above the waterline remains uncertain for the team, and the pressure to solve Hari's murder continues to strengthen its grip on Mia. Secrets and memories begin to surface, but before Mia can unpack the mystery, she must decide the fate of those still stuck six miles below sea level. As the water rises, Mia's time runs out." - WorldCat - ISBN 9781616559922
Leftover Useful InformationEdit
Writer/Artist/Creator/Covers: Matt Kindt.
First published in 2016.
Future Publication DatesEdit
Dates subject to change at the whims of the publisher or distributor. Please see the Diamond Shipping Lists for current information.
News & FeaturesEdit
- Dark Horse Comics - Publisher's Website