Dorothy is published by Illusive Arts
- Dorothy #6: 12 Jul 2006
- Dorothy #7: 28 Feb 2007
- Dorothy #8: 2007?
On-going, irregular schedule.
- Dorothy Gale - 16 years old, very unhappy with life in Kansas.
- Graybones - The Wicked Queen's spymaster.
- Emily Auclair - Dorothy's aunt. Means well, doesn't always do well.
- Henry Auclair - Dorothy's uncle. Farms, broods. His sister married Dorothy's father, despite knowing how unlucky the Gale clan can be.
- Giant F%$#ing Snake - Intelligent, malevolent reptile. First appears in Chapter III.
Dorothy #7 Edit
This is the current issue, and therefore no story information will be posted about this issue. Please check your local comic shop for copies of this issue.
Dorothy #6 Edit
Dorothy #5 Edit
Dorothy #4 Edit
Dorothy #3 Edit
GIANT SNAKE INSIDE.
(Dave Dorman cover art)
Dorothy #2 Edit
Oz. No chaser.
Dorothy #1 Edit
Leftover Useful InformationEdit
Director/Producer/Lead Artist - Greg Mannino
Co-Plotter/Scenarist - Mark Masterson
3-D Digital Lead (3DStudio)/Director - Theo Panousopoulos
3-D Digital Artist (Lightwave)/Director - Ray Boersig
Lead Actress - Catie Fisher
These are the order codes and prices as provided by Diamond Distribution. Your local comic shop should be able to order these for you.
- JAN05 2840 DOROTHY #2 $5.00
- MAR05 2987 DOROTHY #3 $5.00
- MAY05 2838 DOROTHY #4 $5.00
- AUG05 3008 DOROTHY 2ND PTG #1 $5.00
- OCT05 3073 DOROTHY #5 $5.00
- JUL05 2960 DOROTHY VOL 1 TP $14.95
Future Publication DatesEdit
Dates subject to change at the whims of the publisher or distributor. Please see the Diamond Shipping Lists for current information.
- Dorothy #8: Feb 2007
News & FeaturesEdit
- 25 Apr 2007 - Entering the Land of Oz and Loco