Extraordinary X-Men is published by Marvel Comics. Current price per issue is $3.99.
- Extraordinary X-Men #19: 22 Feb 2017
- Extraordinary X-Men #20: 22 Mar 2017
Monthly or Twice-Monthly series.
- Jean Grey
Extraordinary X-Men #20Edit
This is the current issue, and therefore no story information will be posted about this issue. Please check your local comic shop for copies of this issue.
Extraordinary X-Men #19Edit
- Extraordinary X-Men, vol. 1: X-Haven - Collects #1-5. "Staring down a threat to her race like nothing seen before, Storm pulls together the group she’ll need to ensure mutants’ survival — including Iceman, Jean Grey, Colossus and Magik! But can Storm and Iceman protect the last remaining mutants from a demonic attack?" - WorldCat - ISBN 9780785199342
- Extraordinary X-Men, vol. 2: Apocalypse Wars - Collects #6-12. "While one team of X-Men stages a daring rescue mission in Weirdworld, another delves deep into the psyche of their own teammate! Weird is nothing new for hardened mutants like Old Man Logan, Colossus, Iceman and Magik – but can Storm and Jean Grey ever be prepared for what lies in the mind of Nightcrawler?" - WorldCat - ISBN 9780785199359
- Extraordinary X-Men, vol. 3: Kingdoms Fall - Collects #13-16 & Annual #1. "An ancient evil stirs in the periphery of Limbo, consuming mystical realms — and little does Magik suspect that the X-Men’s newest charge is drawing this World-Eater straight to X-Haven! Meanwhile, Colossus rampages across Earth as a Horseman of Apocalypse! Can Nightcrawler and Iceman wrest their friend from his evil influence?" - WorldCat - ISBN 9780785199366
- Extraordinary X-Men, vol. 4: IvX - Collects #17-20. "The X-Men have just learned that the Terrigen Mist — the source of the Inhumans' powers, which, through a cruel twist of fate, just happens to be lethal to mutants — has reached an irreversible saturation point. Earth is on the verge of being rendered uninhabitable to their kind. And now they see no other option than to strike against the Inhumans to ensure their own survival. But one X-Man doesn't take the decision lightly. Storm has literally led her team through hell and back, but will she command them in battle against their longtime friends and allies?" - WorldCat - ISBN 9780785199373 - (forthcoming, July 2017)
- X-Men: Apocalypse Wars - Collects #8-12, plus All-New X-Men vol. 2 #9-11 & Uncanny X-Men vol. 4 #6-10. "X-Men face the assault by Apocalypse and fight to survive on three diff erent fronts: the past, present and future!" - WorldCat - ISBN 9781302902452 - (forthcoming, September 2016)
Leftover Useful InformationEdit
Writer: Jeff Lemire. Artist/Covers: Humberto Ramos.
- Volume 1: #1-20, 2015-2017
Future Publication DatesEdit
Dates subject to change at the whims of the publisher or distributor. Please see the Diamond Shipping Lists for current information.
News & FeaturesEdit
- Marvel Comics - Publisher's Website