Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
FF is published by Marvel Comics. Current price per issue is $2.99.
- FF #15: 18 Dec 2013
- FF #16: 22 Jan 2014
Published monthly. Final issue is #16.
- Mister Fantastic/Reed Richards - WikiPedia
- The Invisible Woman/Susan "Sue" Storm Richards - WikiPedia
- Spider-Man/Peter Parker - WikiPedia
- The Thing/Benjamin "Ben" Grimm - WikiPedia
- Doctor Doom/Victor von Doom - WikiPedia
- Franklin Richards - WikiPedia
- Valeria Richards/Valeria von Doom - WikiPedia
FF #16 Edit
This is the current issue, and therefore no story information will be posted about this issue. Please check your local comic shop for copies of this issue.
FF #15 Edit
- FF by Jonathan Hickman, vol. 1 - Collects vol. 1 #1-5. "A bold new direction for Marvel's First Family featuring new members, old friends, older enemies and uneasy alliances that will send shockwaves through the Marvel Universe." - WorldCat - ISBN 0785151443
- FF by Jonathan Hickman, vol. 2 - Collects vol. 1 #6-11. "The war of four cities escalates as Black Bolt returns, determined to reclaim his throne. And as the war expands to encompass the entire Marvel universe, the Future Foundation is caught in the middle! What does it all mean for Marvel's first family?" - WorldCat - ISBN 0785157697
- FF by Jonathan Hickman, vol. 3 - Collects vol. 1 #12-16. "The battle between the Council of Reeds and the Future Foundation extends through the Bridge — and spills over into the world now controlled by the Mad Celestials." - WorldCat - ISBN 0785163123
- FF by Jonathan Hickman, vol. 4 - Collects vol. 1 #17-23. "The Future Foundation explores the furthest reaches of the Marvel Universe from Wakanda to the Negative Zone, encountering the Wizard and the Universal Inhumans along the way! Plus: What horror lurks inside Spider-Man and Human Torch’s bathroom?" - WorldCat - ISBN 078516314X
- Fantastic Four by Matt Fraction Omnibus - Collects vol. 2 #1-16 & Fantastic Four vol. 4 #1-16. - WorldCat - ISBN 0785191100 - (forthcoming, February 2015)
- Fantastic Four, vol. 1: New Departure, New Arrivals - Collects vol. 2 #1-3, plus Fantastic Four vol. 4 #1-3. "When Reed and Sue decide that the family needs to relax, they take Ben, Johnny and the kids on a little vacation... through all of infinite time and space! And in the real absence of Marvel's First Family, a substitute FF, hand-picked by the real deal - Ant-Man, Medusa, She-Hulk and the all-new Miss Thing - stand ready to guard the Earth and the nascent Future Foundation... for the four minutes that the Fantastic Four will be gone. What could possibly go wrong?" - WorldCat - ISBN 0785166599
- FF, vol. 1: Fantastic Faux - Collects vol. 2 #4-8. "The Fantastic Four have formed a new team to guard the planet — and their wards in the Future Foundation — while they’re on an interdimensional journey: Scott Lang, the incredible Ant-Man! Jen Walters, the original She-Hulk! Medusa, queen of the Inhumans! And...Ms. Thing?! But how does the world respond when the new FF makes its debut? And how does Yancy Street respond to a new Thing? Then, it’s Valentine’s Day at the Baxter Building! So why does that spell trouble for She-Hulk? Plus: Ant-Man has already lost a daughter, so watch what happens when he puts it all on the line to save Bentley-23! Learn the identity of the villain pulling the strings and pitting family against family as the FF undertakes a rescue mission into the Negative Zone!" - WorldCat - ISBN 0785166637
- FF, vol. 2: Family Freakout - Collects vol. 2 #9-16. "As the kids in the FF start growing apart, their adult supervision seems to be having some issues of their own. And when Dr. Doom ascends and the Council of Dooms girds for battle, it’s the eve of a war between the Future Foundation and Latveria. But is it also the beginning of the end for the fractious FF? Think about it — four stand-in replacement heroes and a dozen kids vs. Dr. Doom, now transformed into the ultimate power in the universe: Doom the Annihilating Conqueror! Do the math — that’s game over, man! Plus: Spooky kids! Hulk vs. Thing! Pool party! Impossibletown! The horrible secret of Underspace! Two students transfer in at the best worst moment imaginable! And what’s with Old John Storm, anyway? It’s fun fun fun until Dr. Doom arrives to destroy them all!" - WorldCat - ISBN 0785166645
- FF by Jonathan Hickman, vol. 1 - Collects vol. 1 #1-5. - comiXology
- FF by Jonathan Hickman, vol. 2 - Collects vol. 1 #6-11. - comiXology
Leftover Useful InformationEdit
Writer: Jonathan Hickman.
Created by Stan Lee & Jack Kirby.
- Volume 1: #1-23, 2011-2012
- Volume 2: #1-16, 2012-2014
Future Publication DatesEdit
Dates subject to change at the whims of the publisher or distributor. Please see the Diamond Shipping Lists for current information.
News & FeaturesEdit
- 23 Aug 2012 - Matt Fraction on Fantastic Four’s Voyage and FF’s Mission
- 09 Aug 2012 - Fraction's Fantastic Four Family Finds Marvel NOW!
- 02 Mar 2012 - End of a Fantastic Voyage
- 23 Nov 2011 - Hickman Looks to "Forever" in Fantastic Four
- 20 Feb 2011 - Spider-Man to join The Fantastic Four, now the Future Foundation, after The Human Torch's death