Fanboys vs. Zombies is published by Boom! Studios. Price per issue is $3.99.
- Fanboys vs. Zombies #19: 23 Oct 2013
- Fanboys vs. Zombies #20: 27 Nov 2013
Monthly series. Final issue is #20.
Fanboys vs. Zombies #20 Edit
This is the current issue, and therefore no story information will be posted about this issue. Please check your local comic shop for copies of this issue.
Fanboys vs. Zombies #19 Edit
- Fanboys vs. Zombies, vol. 1 - Collects #1-4. "One is a decrepit mob of gurgling, ravenous fiends…and the other is a zombie outbreak. When there is no more room in Hell, the undead shall take over Comic-Con! A crew of feuding best friends find themselves trapped inside the largest comic convention in America, transformed into a seething cauldron of the undead." - WorldCat - ISBN 1608862895
- Fanboys vs. Zombies, vol. 2 - Collects #5-8. "Comic-Con is over. San Diego is completely dead… err, make that undead. Escaping the convention center was the easy part — now the Wrecking Crew has nowhere to hide as they wreck shop in the destroyed wastelands of the Gaslamp District." - WorldCat - ISBN 1608863077
- Fanboys vs. Zombies, vol. 3 - Collects #9-12. "With a nuclear bomb headed straight for Zombie Ground Zero, the Wrecking Crew must escape San Diego in search of a mysterious government compound that supposedly houses the contagion's cure! But does new WC member Kurt Kiel have the group's best interests at heart, or does he have more sinister motives?" - WorldCat - ISBN 1608863352
- Fanboys vs. Zombies, vol. 4 - Collects #13-16. "Trapped on a space station with a bunch of wimpy scientists and one rogue zombie, the Wrecking Crew is faced with an intriguing new challenge—instead of destroying Earth’s zombie infestation, can they cure it? Fanboys will die. Romances will bloom. And you bet Amanda’s gonna get her Ripley on!" - WorldCat - ISBN 1608863581
- Fanboys vs. Zombies, vol. 5 - Collects #17-20. "This volume includes the phantasmic Drake Masterson teaming up with original Wrecking Crew member J-Mac (or what's left of him, anyway) to figure out what 'unfinished business' is keeping him on the Earthly plane; the sadistic Gunther escaping into a copy of Kurt Kiel's Survival of the Damned as he hides for his life in an abandoned Creepy-Con comic shop; the untold story of Felix and Chato, the Mexican brothers who helped Rob and Burger return to San Diego; and a very special alternate reality clash of the titans: the Wrecking Crew vs. Team FvZ!" - WorldCat - ISBN 1608863956
Leftover Useful InformationEdit
Writer: Sam Humphries. Artist: Jerry Gaylord.
First published in 2012.
Future Publication DatesEdit
Dates subject to change at the whims of the publisher or distributor. Please see the Diamond Shipping Lists for current information.
News & FeaturesEdit
- Boom! Studios - Publisher's Website