Green Lanterns is published by DC Comics. Current price per issue is $2.99.
- Green Lanterns #44: 04 Apr 2018
- Green Lanterns #45: 18 Apr 2018
- Green Lanterns #46: 02 May 2018
- Jessica Cruz/Green Lantern
- Simon Baz/Green Lantern
Green Lanterns #45 Edit
This is the current issue, and therefore no story information will be posted about this issue. Please check your local comic shop for copies of this issue.
Green Lanterns #44 Edit
- Green Lanterns, vol. 1: Rage Planet - Collects #1-6 & Rebirth. "New Green Lanterns Jessica Cruz and Simon Baz debut a new era of emerald greatness, tackling the universe's toughest beat: Earth. These rookie Lanterns promised to protect others in brightest day or blackest night, but as the 'Red Planet' begins to rise, the duo finds themselves confronted with an unimaginable threat from Bleez and the Red Lanterns!" - WorldCat - ISBN 9781401267759
- Green Lanterns, vol. 2: The Phantom Lantern - Collects #7-14. "The Earth's protectors aren't the usual ringslingers the planet has come to know. Instead, it's two the most mismatched Green Lanterns ever: Jessica Cruz and Simon Baz. How can the two trust each other when they barely know one another, let alone like each other?" - WorldCat - ISBN 9781401268497
- Green Lanterns, vol. 3: Polarity - Collects #15-21. "The Green Lanterns head to Gotham City to team up with Batman! Facing their fears, the team must bring down the Scarecrow and a new toxin. Then, the First Lantern returns, seeking his power back. Plus, Polaris strikes again!" - WorldCat - ISBN 9781401273712
- Green Lanterns, vol. 4: The First Rings - Collects #22-26. "The Green Lantern duo of Simon Baz and Jessica Cruz venture into space to train with the rest of the Green Lantern Corps for the first time! But will both of them reach the Corps after Jessica is jettisoned out of transluminal travel and forced to find her way through the void of space? Meanwhile, the Green Lantern Corps make a pact to work with the reformed, and searching for redemption, Sinestro Corps to protect the universe, one Green and one Yellow per sector. So what does this mean for Sector 2814—and Simon and Jessica’s partnership?" - WorldCat - ISBN 9781401275051
- Green Lanterns, vol. 5: Out of Time - Collects #27-32. "The Green Lantern duo of Simon Baz and Jessica Cruz venture into space to train with the rest of the Green Lantern Corps for the first time! But will both of them reach the Corps after Jessica is jettisoned out of transluminal travel and forced to find her way through the void of space?" - WorldCat - ISBN 9781401278793
- Green Lanterns, vol. 6: A World of Our Own - Collects #33-39. "Green Lanterns Simon Baz and Jessica Cruz face down a Chimera monster as the conflict on Ungara comes to a head. With the power of a hundred alien races, this beast plans to wash Ungara and the Green Lanterns clean with a red tide of blood and violence." - WorldCat - ISBN 9781401280666 - (forthcoming, June 2018)
Leftover Useful InformationEdit
Writer: Sam Humphries. Artists: Robson Rocha & Jay Leisten.
First published in 2016.
Future Publication DatesEdit
Dates subject to change at the whims of the publisher or distributor. Please see the Diamond Shipping Lists for current information.
- Green Lanterns #46: 02 May 2018
- Green Lanterns #47: 16 May 2018
- Green Lanterns Annual #1: 30 May 2018
- Green Lanterns #48: 06 Jun 2018
- Green Lanterns #49: 20 Jun 2018
- Green Lanterns, vol. 6: A World of Our Own TP: 27 Jun 2018
- Green Lanterns #50: 04 Jul 2018
- Green Lanterns #51: 18 Jul 2018
News & FeaturesEdit
- DC Comics - Publisher's Website