Harrow County is published by Dark Horse Comics. The cover price is $3.99.
- Harrow County #28: 13 Dec 2017
- Harrow County #29: 21 Mar 2018
- Harrow County #30: 25 Apr 2018
Harrow County #28Edit
This is the current issue, and therefore no story information will be posted about this issue. Please check your local comic shop for copies of this issue.
Harrow County #27Edit
- Harrow County, vol. 1: Countless Haints - Collects #1-4. "Emmy always knew that the woods surrounding her home crawled with ghosts and monsters. But on the eve of her eighteenth birthday, she learns that she is connected to these creatures—and to the land itself—in a way she never imagined." - WorldCat - ISBN 9781616557805
- Harrow County, vol. 2: Twice Told - Collects #5-8. "After uncovering Harrow County’s twisted history and her bizarre connection to its populace, Emmy forges a profound new relationship with the land and its creatures—but a familiar and sinister presence lurking just over the county lines seeks to wreak havoc on Emmy’s new harmony." - WorldCat - ISBN 9781616559007
- Harrow County, vol. 3: Snake Doctor - Collects #9-12. "The Skinless Boy seeks to understand the mysteries of his past, Emmy investigates a haunted house, and a malevolent serpent sows madness and malice in the minds of the Holler’s residents." - WorldCat - ISBN 9781506700717
- Harrow County, vol. 4: Family Tree - Collects #13-16. "Emmy believes she is one of a kind, that there is no one else in the world quite like her. As strangers arrive in Harrow County, though, she discovers just how wrong she is. Are these beings—each possessing strange and ghastly supernatural abilities—her family?" - WorldCat - ISBN 9781506701417
- Harrow County, vol. 5: Abandoned - Collects #17-20. "As Emmy meets more visitors from the outside world, she discovers secrets of her own past and the very foundations of Harrow County." - WorldCat - ISBN 9781506701905
- Harrow County, vol. 6: Hedge Magic - Collects #21-24. "When a haint comes to Emmy asking for help, she's surprised to learn that one of her oldest friends may be turning against her. While Emmy has been focused on dealing with threats from the outside world, perhaps a much bigger problem has been brewing at home." - WorldCat - ISBN 9781506702087 - (forthcoming, October 2017)
- Harrow County, vol 7: Dark Times A'coming - Collects #25-28. "Something evil has returned from the grave and joins forces with Emmy’s wicked family for a brewing monster war! Will she be able to protect her home and herself alone, or will Emmy need to gather some allies in order to defeat this evil once and for all in this coming of age tale?" - WorldCat - ISBN 9781506703978
Leftover Useful InformationEdit
Writer/Creator: Cullen Bunn. Artist/Creator/Covers: Tyler Crook.
First published in 2015.
Future Publication DatesEdit
Dates subject to change at the whims of the publisher or distributor. Please see the Diamond Shipping Lists for current information.
- Harrow County #30: 25 Apr 2018
- Harrow County #31: 30 May 2018
News & FeaturesEdit
As part of a first look deal between Universal Cable Productions and Dark Horse Entertainment, a Harrow County television series is currently in development at SyFy Channel.
- Dark Horse Comics - Publisher's Website