Hawkman is published by DC Comics. Current price per issue is $3.99.
- Hawkman #6: 14 Nov 2018
- Hawkman #7: 12 Dec 2018
- Hawkman #8: 16 Jan 2019
Monthly ongoing series.
- Hawkman/Carter Hall
Hawkman #7 Edit
This is the current issue, and therefore no story information will be posted about this issue. Please check your local comic shop for copies of this issue.
Hawkman #6 Edit
Hawkman #5 Edit
Hawkman #4 Edit
Hawkman #3 Edit
Hawkman #2 Edit
Hawkman #1 Edit
Hawkman: Found #1 Edit
Death of Hawkman #6 Edit
Death of Hawkman #5 Edit
Death of Hawkman #4 Edit
Death of Hawkman #3 Edit
Death of Hawkman #2 Edit
Death of Hawkman #1 Edit
Convergence: Hawkman #2 Edit
Convergence: Hawkman #1 Edit
The Savage Hawkman #20 Edit
The Savage Hawkman #19 Edit
- Hawkman by Geoff Johns, Book One - Collects vol. 4 #1-14 & Secret Files #1. - WorldCat - ISBN 9781401272906
- Hawkman by Geoff Johns, Book Two - Collects vol. 4 #15-25, plus JSA #56-58. - WorldCat - ISBN 9781401278342
- The Savage Hawkman, vol. 1: Darkness Rising - Collects Savage #1-8. "Carter's skill at deciphering lost languages has led him to a job with an archaeologist who specializes in alien ruins. But one of his latest discoveries is Morphicus, whose deadly power helps to spread an alien plague through New York City. With innocent lives in the balance, Carter Hall must use the power of the Nth metal bonded to his body to don his wings and become Hawkman!" - WorldCat - ISBN 1401237061
- The Savage Hawkman, vol. 2: Wanted - Collects Savage #9-20 & 0. "Hawkman is closer to discovering who he really is and why he is being hunted, but with deadly assassins at his throat, he may never learn the entire truth!" - WorldCat - ISBN 1401240844
- Death of Hawkman - Collects Death #1-6. "When Adam Strange returns to Rann to find his newly adopted home planet razed to the ground, war with neighboring planet Thanagar seems inevitable. On the other side of the battle lines? Katar Hol, a.k.a. Hawkman! Can the two find out the real villain behind it all? Or will they destroy each other first?" - WorldCat - ISBN 9781401268244
- The Savage Hawkman, vol. 1: Darkness Rising - Collects Savage #1-8. - Kindle
First published in 2011.
Previous Hawkman series:
Leftover Useful InformationEdit
The Savage HawkmanEdit
- Issues #1-8: Writer: Tony S. Daniel. Artist/Covers: Philip Tan.
- Issues #9-14: Writers: Rob Liefeld & Mark Poulton. Artists: Joe Bennett & Art Thibert. Covers: Rob Liefeld.
- Issues #15-20: Writers: Rob Liefeld & Fabian Nicieza. Artists/Covers: Joe Bennett & Art Thibert.
- Volume 1: #1-27, 1964-1968
- Atom and Hawkman: #39-45, 1968-1969
- Volume 2: #1-17, 1986-1987
- Volume 3: #1-33, 1993-1996
- Volume 4: #1-66, 2002-2007 (#50-66 as Hawkgirl)
- The Savage Hawkman: #1-20, 2011-2013
- Volume 5: #1- , 2018-present
Plus various mini-series.
Future Publication DatesEdit
Dates subject to change at the whims of the publisher or distributor. Please see the Diamond Shipping Lists for current information.
- Hawkman #8: 16 Jan 2019
- Hawkman #9: 13 Feb 2019
News & FeaturesEdit
- 18 Jan 2012 - Liefeld on The New 52's Deathstroke, Hawkman and Grifter
- 26 Oct 2011 - Artist Philip Tan on the Changes to the DCnU Hawkman
- 17 Jul 2011 - Agent of S.T.Y.L.E.: The Maces and Masks of Hawkman!
- 05 Jul 2011 - Reader’s Guide to the New DC Universe: The Savage Hawkman
- 29 Jun 2011 - Giving Flight to the Action, Adventure DCnU Savage Hawkman
- DC Comics - Publisher's Website