Hero Squared is published by Boom! Studios. Price per issue is $3.99.
- Hero Squared: Love & Death #2: 25 Mar 2009
- Hero Squared: Love & Death #3: 28 May 2009
- Milo - A lazy bum who loves comics, Milo is shocked to find out that in another universe, he is the alter ego of Captain Valor.
- Stephie - Milo's long-suffering girlfriend sees her boyfriend doubled when Captain Valor shows up from another universe.
- Captain Valor/Milo - The greatest hero of another universe, Captain Valor seeks out his double when his own universe is destroyed, only to be disappointed with what he finds.
- Caliginous/Stephie - The ultimate villain of another universe, she destroyed it to get revenge on Captain Valor, her ex-boyfriend.
- Sloat - Caliginous' minion and willing lacky.
Hero Squared: Love & Death #3 Edit
This is the current issue, and therefore no story information will be posted about this issue. Please check your local comic shop for copies of this issue.
Hero Squared: Love & Death #2 Edit
Hero Squared: Love & Death #1 Edit
Hero Squared OngoingEdit
Hero Squared Mini SeriesEdit
Hero Squared X-tra Sized SpecialEdit
- Hero Squared, vol. 1 - collects the X-tra Sized Special one-shot and the 3 issue mini-series. - WorldCat - ISBN 1424304229
Leftover Useful InformationEdit
Created and Written by: Keith Giffen and J.M.DeMatteis Drawn by: Joe Abraham, Mark Badger, and Shannon Denton Colored by: Matt Nelson and Mark Badger Lettered by: Ed Dukeshire
These are the order codes and prices as provided by Diamond Distribution. Your local comic shop should be able to order these for you.
- MAR05 2699 HERO SQUARED #1 (Of 3) $3.99
- APR05 2728 HERO SQUARED #2 (Of 3) $3.99
- MAY05 2603 HERO SQUARED #3 (Of 3) $3.99
- OCT05 2861 HERO SQUARED #1 (Of 3) (O/A) $3.99
- OCT05 2860 HERO SQUARED XTRA SIZED SP PX CVR #1 (O/A) $3.99
Future Publication DatesEdit
Dates subject to change at the whims of the publisher or distributor. Please see the Diamond Shipping Lists for current information.
News & FeaturesEdit
- 07 Nov 2008 - J.M. DeMatteis: Hip to be Square(d)