Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Higher Earth is published by Boom! Studios. Price per issue is $3.99.
- Higher Earth #8: 17 Jul 2103
- Higher Earth #9: 07 Aug 2103
Irregular series. Final issue is #9.
Higher Earth #9 Edit
This is the current issue, and therefore no story information will be posted about this issue. Please check your local comic shop for copies of this issue.
Higher Earth #8 Edit
- Higher Earth, vol. 1 - Collects #1-5. "When the final frontier proves to be a desolate wasteland, mankind turns its sights toward exploring -- and conquering -- a different sort of territory: alternate Earths." - WorldCat - ISBN 1608862909
- Higher Earth, vol. 2 - Collects #6-9. "Heidi, a girl born in garbage. Rex, a soldier gone rogue. The only thing between them and their destiny is an empire of a hundred different Earths, across a hundred alternate timelines. Now, with nowhere else to turn, Heidi must ally herself with the last person she ever suspected. But can they be trusted, or has Heidi lost sight of the truth?" - WorldCat - ISBN 1608863042
Leftover Useful InformationEdit
Writer: Sam Humphries.
First published in 2012.
Future Publication DatesEdit
Dates subject to change at the whims of the publisher or distributor. Please see the Diamond Shipping Lists for current information.
News & FeaturesEdit
- 15 Feb 2012 - Sam Humphries Ascends to Higher Earth
- Boom! Studios - Publisher's Website