I, Vampire is published by DC Comics. Current price per issue is $2.99.
- I, Vampire #18: 27 Mar 2013
- I, Vampire #19: 24 Apr 2013
Published monthly. Final issue is #19.
- Andrew Stanton - Vampire
- Mary - The Queen of the Damned
I, Vampire #19 Edit
This is the current issue, and therefore no story information will be posted about this issue. Please check your local comic shop for copies of this issue.
I, Vampire #18 Edit
- I, Vampire - Collects House of Mystery vol. 1 #290, 291, 293, 295, 297, 299, 302 and 304-319, plus The Brave and the Bold vol. 1 #195. "Vampiric Lord Andrew Bennett turned his beloved Mary Seward into a vampire, hoping to keep her by his side through eternity. But what happens when her power turns her evil?" - WorldCat - ISBN 1401233716
- I, Vampire, vol. 1: Tainted Love - Collects #1-6. "For hundreds of years, vampire Andrew Stanton kept mankind safe from the horrors of the supernatural world, thanks to a truce he made with his ex-lover Mary, the Queen of the Damned. But now that truce has reached a bloody end and Andrew must do everything in his power to stop Mary and her dark forces from going on a killing spree - and she plans to start with the heroes of the DCU!" - WorldCat - ISBN 1401236871
- I, Vampire, vol. 2: Rise of the Vampires - Collects #7-12, plus Justice League Dark #7-8. "Andrew Bennett finds himself in a place he never thought he’d reach during his countless decades walking the Earth. But his absence on Earth signals a deadly loss of order in the vampire hierarchy, as the savage attack on humanity he’s long feared looks like it’s coming to pass. Plus, the vampire pilgrimage begins—but along the way, they encounter an ancient enemy: the Van Helsings!" - WorldCat - ISBN 1401237835
- I, Vampire, vol. 3: Wave of Mutilation - Collects #0, 13-19. "Andrew Bennett, the only good vampire, has gone very, very bad! Now it’s up to Mary, Queen of Blood, to stop him. But to do that, she must find out which vampire turned him." - WorldCat - ISBN 1401242782 - (forthcoming, October 2013)
- I, Vampire, vol. 1: Tainted Love - Collects #1-6. - Kindle
Leftover Useful InformationEdit
Writer: Joshua Hale Fialkov. Artist: Andrea Sorrentino. Covers: Jenny Frison.
First published in 2011.
Future Publication DatesEdit
Dates subject to change at the whims of the publisher or distributor. Please see the Diamond Shipping Lists for current information.
- I, Vampire, vol. 3: Wave of Mutilation TP: 09 Oct 2013
News & FeaturesEdit
- 22 Aug 2012 - Joshua Fialkov Flips The Script On I, Vampire
- 24 Jan 2012 - Batman Vs Vampires! Fialkov Takes I, Vampire to Gotham City
- 23 Jan 2012 - I, Vampire series pits Batman vs. vamps in Gotham City
- 31 Oct 2011 - Fialkov Talks Batman, Constantine's Visits to I, Vampire
- 26 Oct 2011 - Joshua Hale Fialkov Talks I, Vampire @ NYCC 2011 (video)
- 05 Oct 2011 - One to Watch: Joshua Hale Fialkov
- 09 Sep 2011 - DCnU's I, Vampire: It's Nasty, Mean, & Not What You Think
- 08 Aug 2011 - Reader’s Guide to the New DC Universe: I, Vampire
- DC Comics - Publisher's Website