iZombie is published by DC Comics under the Vertigo imprint. Current price per issue is $2.99.
- iZombie #27: 05 Jul 2012
- iZombie #28: 01 Aug 2012
Monthly series. Final issue is #28.
- Gwen Dylan
This is the current issue, and therefore no story information will be posted about this issue. Please check your local comic shop for copies of this issue.
- iZombie, vol. 1: Dead to the World - Collects #1-5. "Gwendolyn 'Gwen' Dylan is a 20-something gravedigger in an eco-friendly cemetery. Once a month she must eat a human brain to keep from losing her own memories, but in the process she becomes consumed with the thoughts and personality of the dead person – until she eats her next brain. Gwen sets out to fulfill the dead person’s last request, solve a crime or right a wrong. Our zombie girl detective is joined by her best friend, Eleanor, who happens to be a swinging ’60s ghost, a posse of paintball-blasting vampires, a smitten were-dog and a hot but demented mummy." - WorldCat - ISBN 1401229654
- iZombie, vol. 2: uVampire - Collects #6-12. "Gwen Dylan dines on the grey matter of a person who knew her as a child – and things quickly get complicated. Meanwhile, ghost-girl Ellie learns a few tricks from Amon the mummy; Spot the were-terrier meets someone from Gwen’s past, Galatea engages in some grave-robbing; and monster-hunters tackle the town’s vampire problem." - WorldCat - ISBN 1401232965
- iZombie, vol. 3: Six Feet Under and Rising - Collects #13-17. "Spot tumbles into a cemetery sinkhole full of hungry creatures, Gwen’s monster hunter boyfriend might uncover her big secret, and The Dead Presidents arrive, intent on taking names in a city infested with skeeball fanatics, mad scientists and shambling zombies." - WorldCat - ISBN 1401233708
- iZombie, vol. 4: Repossessed - Collects #19-28. "Once upon a time, Gwen's biggest concerns were finding a brain to snack on and worrying whether her boyfriend would find out she was a zombie. Now, with undead secret agents and monster hunters teaming up to stop a mad scientist from bringing about the end of the world, and her friends stuck right in the middle of it, Gwen has bigger problems on her hands. But can a girl help save the world without losing everything in the world she loves?" - WorldCat - ISBN 1401236979
Leftover Useful InformationEdit
Writer: Chris Roberson. Artist/Covers: Michael Allred.
First published in 2010.
Future Publication DatesEdit
Dates subject to change at the whims of the publisher or distributor. Please see the Diamond Shipping Lists for current information.
News & FeaturesEdit
- 16 Nov 2011 - Roberson Takes iZombie Digital
- 01 Oct 2011 - CBR TV @ WonderCon: Chris Roberson on Superman, iZombie & More (video)
- 21 Sep 2011 - One to Watch: Chris Roberson
- 13 Apr 2010 - Vertigo's I, Zombie: Eating Brains & Having A Big Heart
- DC Comics - Publisher's Website