iZombie is published by DC Comics under the Vertigo imprint. Current price per issue is $2.99.
- iZombie #27: 05 Jul 2012
- iZombie #28: 01 Aug 2012
Monthly series. Final issue is #28.
- Gwen Dylan
This is the current issue, and therefore no story information will be posted about this issue. Please check your local comic shop for copies of this issue.
- iZombie, vol. 1: Dead to the World - Collects #1-5. "Gwendolyn 'Gwen' Dylan is a 20-something gravedigger in an eco-friendly cemetery. Once a month she must eat a human brain to keep from losing her own memories, but in the process she becomes consumed with the thoughts and personality of the dead person – until she eats her next brain. Gwen sets out to fulfill the dead person’s last request, solve a crime or right a wrong. Our zombie girl detective is joined by her best friend, Eleanor, who happens to be a swinging ’60s ghost, a posse of paintball-blasting vampires, a smitten were-dog and a hot but demented mummy." - WorldCat - ISBN 1401229654
- iZombie, vol. 2: uVampire - Collects #6-12. "Gwen Dylan dines on the grey matter of a person who knew her as a child – and things quickly get complicated. Meanwhile, ghost-girl Ellie learns a few tricks from Amon the mummy; Spot the were-terrier meets someone from Gwen’s past, Galatea engages in some grave-robbing; and monster-hunters tackle the town’s vampire problem." - WorldCat - ISBN 1401232965
- iZombie, vol. 3: Six Feet Under and Rising - Collects #13-17. "Spot tumbles into a cemetery sinkhole full of hungry creatures, Gwen’s monster hunter boyfriend might uncover her big secret, and The Dead Presidents arrive, intent on taking names in a city infested with skeeball fanatics, mad scientists and shambling zombies." - WorldCat - ISBN 1401233708
- iZombie, vol. 4: Repossessed - Collects #19-28. "Once upon a time, Gwen's biggest concerns were finding a brain to snack on and worrying whether her boyfriend would find out she was a zombie. Now, with undead secret agents and monster hunters teaming up to stop a mad scientist from bringing about the end of the world, and her friends stuck right in the middle of it, Gwen has bigger problems on her hands. But can a girl help save the world without losing everything in the world she loves?" - WorldCat - ISBN 1401236979
- iZombie, vol. 4: Repossessed - Collects #19-28. - Kindle
Leftover Useful InformationEdit
Writer: Chris Roberson. Artist/Covers: Michael Allred.
First published in 2010.
Future Publication DatesEdit
Dates subject to change at the whims of the publisher or distributor. Please see the Diamond Shipping Lists for current information.
- iZombie Omnibus HC: 02 Dec 2015
News & FeaturesEdit
- 16 Nov 2011 - Roberson Takes iZombie Digital
- 01 Oct 2011 - CBR TV @ WonderCon: Chris Roberson on Superman, iZombie & More (video)
- 21 Sep 2011 - One to Watch: Chris Roberson
- 13 Apr 2010 - Vertigo's I, Zombie: Eating Brains & Having A Big Heart
- DC Comics - Publisher's Website