Jericho is published by IDW. Price per issue is $3.99
- Jericho Season 4 #4: 28 Aug 2013
- Jericho Season 4 #5: 19 Feb 2014
- none scheduled
Series of limited series.
- Jake Green
- Robert Hawkins
Jericho Season 4 #5 Edit
This is the current issue, and therefore no story information will be posted about this issue. Please check your local comic shop for copies of this issue.
Jericho Season 4 #4 Edit
Jericho Season 4 #3 Edit
Jericho Season 4 #2 Edit
Jericho Season 4 #1 Edit
- Jericho: Season Three - Collects #1-6. "Jake Green and Robert Hawkins are in the safe haven of Texas with the last remaining bomb from the first attack. From amidst the chaos they’re contacted by John Smith, the mastermind behind the first strike, seeking aid. As the Cheyenne army bears down on them, they must decide whether to side with their former enemy to fight a greater one..." - WorldCat - ISBN 160010939X
- Jericho: Season 4 - Collects Season 4 #1-5. "Though Jake and Hawkins are happy to be back in Jericho, the challenges they face are daunting. Not only are they fugitives in their own hometown, but they find themselves forced to play host to the newest member of the Jericho community-John Smith... a man who some know as a friend of the resistance, but who Jake and Hawkins know as the man behind the September Attacks. Only they know his secret. And only they can stop him from committing another heinous act." - WorldCat - ISBN 1613776047
- Jericho: Season 4 - Collects Season 4 #1-5. - Kindle
Leftover Useful InformationEdit
Writer: Dan Shotz & Robert Levine. Artist: Alerjandro F. Giralbo.
Based on the television series created by Jonathan E. Steinberg, Josh Schaer & Stephen Chbosky.
Issues #1-3 published by Devil's Due from 2009-2010. Assumed with issue #4 by IDW in 2011.
Future Publication DatesEdit
Dates subject to change at the whims of the publisher or distributor. Please see the Diamond Shipping Lists for current information.
News & FeaturesEdit
- 29 Nov 2009 - Jericho Rises in Season 3 Comic
- IDW Publishing - Publisher's Website