Justice League Dark is published by DC Comics. Current price per issue is $3.99.
- Justice League Dark #39: 25 Feb 2015
- Justice League Dark #40: 25 Mar 2015
- Justice League Dark #1: 25 Jul 2018
Published monthly. A new series starts July 2018.
- Wonder Woman
- Swamp Thing
- Detective Chimp
- The Enchantress
Justice League Dark #40 Edit
This is the current issue, and therefore no story information will be posted about this issue. Please check your local comic shop for copies of this issue.
Justice League Dark #39 Edit
- Justice League Dark, vol. 1: In the Dark - Collects vol. 1 #1-6. "The witch known as The Enchantress has gone mad, unleashing a wave of chaos that not even the combined powers of Superman, Batman, Wonder Woman and Cyborg can stop. Shade the Changing Man, Madame Xanadu, Deadman, Zatanna, Mindwarp and John Constantine may be our only hope - but how can we put our trust in beings whose very presence makes ordinary people break out in a cold sweat?" - WorldCat - ISBN 1401237045 - Kindle - comiXology
- Justice League Dark, vol. 2: The Books of Magic - Collects vol. 1 #0, 7-13 & Annual #1. "As vampires across the world attack anything with a pulse, Madame Xanadu mobilizes the team to intervene. But everything they know about how to slay a vampire is useless in this strange new world." - WorldCat - ISBN 1401240240 - Kindle - comiXology
- Justice League Dark, vol. 3: The Death of Magic - Collects vol. 1 #14-19. "Transported to another dimension by the Books of Magic, Tim Hunter and Zatanna awake in a world where magic once ruled until mad scientists forced all magical creatures into exile. And while they explore this strange world, the remaining members of JLD follow them and find that the rules of magic here are very different and very deadly." - WorldCat - ISBN 1401242456 - Kindle - comiXology
- Justice League Dark, vol. 4: The Rebirth of Evil - Collects vol. 1 #22-29. "When Superman is stricken by a mysterious illness, Wonder Woman leads the JL Dark on a quest to find Pandora’s Box and a cure it may contain – but the Phantom Stranger pleads with the team to stop before they accidentally end the world!" - WorldCat - ISBN 1401247253
- Justice League Dark, vol. 5: Paradise Lost - Collects vol. 1 #30-34 & Futures End. "As Zatanna takes charge, an angry and confused team must put aside their differences to battle the Pantheon!" - WorldCat - ISBN 1401250076
- Justice League Dark, vol. 6: Lost in Forever - Collects vol. 1 #35-40 & Annual #2. "Zatanna assumes leadership of the team and prepares to rebuild. With team members angry and confused by John Constantine’s methods during their recent battles, how will Constantine fit into this new team, if at all?" - WorldCat - ISBN 1401254810
Leftover Useful InformationEdit
Writer: James Tynion IV. Artists/Covers: Alvaro Martinez Bueno & Raul Fernandez.
Writer: Peter Milligan (issues #1-8). Writer: Jeff Lemire (Issues #9- ). Artist: Mikel Janin. Covers: Ryan Sook.
First published in 2011.
Future Publication DatesEdit
Dates subject to change at the whims of the publisher or distributor. Please see the Diamond Shipping Lists for current information.
- Justice League Dark #1: 25 Jul 2018
- Justice League Dark #2: 22 Aug 2018
- Justice League Dark #3: 26 Sep 2018
News & FeaturesEdit
- 30 Apr 2014 - Justice League Dark Post-"Blight": 'Character, Character, Character' & A New Member with Bite
- 18 May 2012 - Jeff Lemire Schemes with Geoff Johns on Justice League Dark
- 31 Jan 2012 - Jeff Lemire Makes Magic with Justice League Dark in May
- 29 Nov 2011 - Milligan Pens Two Constantines in Hellblazer & Justice League Dark
- 09 Aug 2011 - Reader’s Guide to the New DC Universe: Justice League Dark
- DC Comics - Publisher's Website