Low is published by Image Comics. Current price per issue is $3.99.
- Low #18: 17 May 2017
- Low #19: 09 Aug 2017
- none scheduled
Low #19 Edit
This is the current issue, and therefore no story information will be posted about this issue. Please check your local comic shop for copies of this issue.
Low #18 Edit
- Low, vol. 1: The Delirium of Hope - Collects #1-6. "Millennia ago, mankind fled the earth's surface into the bottomless depths of the darkest oceans. Shielded from a merciless sun's scorching radiation, the human race tried to stave off certain extinction by sending robotic probes far into the galaxy to search for a new home among the stars. Generations later, one family is about to be torn apart in a conflict that will usher in the final race to save humanity from a world beyond hope." - WorldCat - ISBN 1632151944
- Low, vol. 2: Before the Dawn Burns Us - Collects #7-10. "Will Stel Caine rise from the depths to become first human in millennia to set foot on the surface of the Earth? Who is the relentless Minister of Thought on a quest to put an end to Stel's attempt to restore the light to a dying world?" - WorldCat - ISBN 9781632154699
- Low, vol. 3: Shore of the Dying Light - Collects #11-15. "Stel Caine rises from the depths to the surface of the Earth, the first human in millennia to walk on the sun-blasted wasteland. Her daughters aren’t far behind, and not everyone shares Stel’s hopeful outlook for the future. Will this family reunion reveal the key to mankind’s salvation… or snuff out the light forever?" - WorldCat - ISBN 9781632157089
- Low, vol. 4: Outer Aspects of Inner Attitudes - Collects #16-19. "Tajo returns to her family home on Salus, to find a city on the brink of devastation. There is no food, no air, no hope for mankind's last great dome city. Now, Tajo must band together with IO, a man carrying a secret millennia old, and Mertali, a brave mermaid from the gladiator pits of Poluma, to fight for a better future for everyone. But death stalks the desolate streets of Salus, a ruthless killer who will stop at nothing to see the city drown in its own blood—a killer that Tajo created, and now must face again one final time." - WorldCat - ISBN 9781534302297 - (forthcoming, October 2017)
"In the far distant future, the sun’s premature expansion has irradiated Earth, sending humanity to the lowest depths of the seas, hidden within radiation-shielded cities, while probes scour the universe for inhabitable worlds to relocate to. After tens of thousands of years, a single probe returns, crashing on Earth’s surface, a now-alien place no human has seen for many millennia."
Leftover Useful InformationEdit
Writers/Creator: Rick Remender. Artist/Creator/Covers: Greg Tocchini.
First published in 2014.
Future Publication DatesEdit
Dates subject to change at the whims of the publisher or distributor. Please see the Diamond Shipping Lists for current information.
- Low, Book One HC: 04 Oct 2017
- Low, vol. 4: Outer Aspects of Inner Attitudes TP: 04 Oct 2017