Mind MGMT is published by Dark Horse Comics. The cover price is $3.99.
- Mind MGMT #35: 22 Jul 2015
- New MGMT #1: 19 Aug 2015
- Henry Lyme
- Meru Marlow
- Duncan "The Futurist" Jones
- The Homemaker
- The Magician
New MGMT #1Edit
This is the current issue, and therefore no story information will be posted about this issue. Please check your local comic shop for copies of this issue.
Mind MGMT #35Edit
- Mind MGMT, vol. 1: The Manager - Collects #1–6. "Reporting on a commercial flight where everyone aboard lost their memories, a young journalist stumbles onto a much bigger story - the top-secret Mind Management program. Her ensuing journey involves weaponized psychics, hypnotic advertising, talking dolphins, and seemingly immortal pursuers, as she attempts to find the flight's missing passenger, the man who was MIND MGMT's greatest success - and its most devastating failure. But in a world where people can rewrite reality itself, can she trust anything she sees?" - WorldCat - ISBN 1595827978 - Kindle
- Mind MGMT, vol. 2: The Futurist - Collects #7-12. "With the remains of the Management attempting to reform and hot on Lyme’s tail, the former spy is forced to seek help from other defectors around the globe, including the deadly Futurist, Duncan! Meanwhile, losing her memory has barely slowed journalist Meru down, as an attempt on her life puts her back on the hunt for Mind Management—and on a collision course with the terrible truths Lyme has hidden from her!" - WorldCat - ISBN 1616551984 - Kindle
- Mind MGMT, vol. 3: The Home Maker - Collects #13-18. "With Meru and Lyme’s partnership destroyed, the players go their separate ways in a series of interconnected one-shots revealing each character’s hidden past! As the former team continue their investigations separately, the Eraser sets her sights on a valuable new recruit—Meru!" - WorldCat - ISBN 1616553901
- Mind MGMT, vol. 4: Magician - Collects #19-24. "The mission to stop MIND MGMT is back on, but can Meru ever trust Lyme again? What role did the Magician play in the Management's history of the 1960s-'80s? And what is the secret of the Seven Immortals?" - WorldCat - ISBN 161655391X
- Mind MGMT, vol. 5: The Eraser - Collects #25-30. "The mission to stop Mind Management has fallen apart, and after nearly losing her mind at the hands of the Eraser, Meru finds herself alone in a world of rogue agents. To press on, she'll need to seek out a new mentor-the First Immortal!" - WorldCat - ISBN 9781616556969
- Mind MGMT, vol. 6: The Immortals - Collects #31-35 & New MGMT #1. "Meru gathers her allies against the Eraser's new MIND MGMT regime, but the final fight can't be won with bullets or blades-this is a battle of minds!" - WorldCat - ISBN 9781616557980
- Mind MGMT Omnibus, vol. 1: Manager and Futurist, Part 1 - Collects #1–12? -  - WorldCat - ISBN 9781506704609 - (forthcoming, February 2019)
Leftover Useful InformationEdit
Writer/Artist/Creator/Covers: Matt Kindt.
First published in 2012.
Future Publication DatesEdit
Dates subject to change at the whims of the publisher or distributor. Please see the Diamond Shipping Lists for current information.
- Mind MGMT Omnibus, vol. 1: Manager and Futurist, Part 1 TP: 27 Feb 2019
News & FeaturesEdit
- Dark Horse Comics - Publisher's Website