Models, Inc. is published by Marvel Comics. Current price per issue is $3.99.
- Models, Inc. #3: 28 Oct 2009
- Models, Inc. #4: 25 Nov 2009
- none scheduled
- Mary Jane Watson
- Patsy Walker
- Jill Jerold
- Chili Storm
- Millicent Collins/Millie the Model
Models, Inc. #4Edit
This is the current issue, and therefore no story information will be posted about this issue. Please check your local comic shop for copies of this issue.
Models, Inc. #3Edit
Models, Inc. #2Edit
Models, Inc. #1Edit
- Models, Inc. - Collects #1-4. "Fashion Week is always a hectic time for models, and this year is no exception. Between escaped wolves, robbery attempts, and overly friendly police officers, Mary Jane Watson, Patsy Walker, Jill Jerold, Chili Storm and Millicent (Millie the Model) Collins are testing the limits of their endurance. But when a brilliant young set designer is found murdered with three bullet holes in his back, and Millie proves to be the prime suspect, the models are forced to play detective in order to save one of their own."
Leftover Useful InformationEdit
Writer: Paul Tobin. Pencils: Viçenc Villagrassa. Covers: Scott Clark.
First published in 2009.
These are the order codes and prices as provided by Diamond Distribution. Your local comic shop should be able to order these for you.
Future Publication DatesEdit
Dates subject to change at the whims of the publisher or distributor. Please see the Diamond Shipping Lists for current information.
News & FeaturesEdit
- 15 Sep 2009 - Talking to Paul Tobin about Models Inc. and Moving Forward
- 20 Aug 2009 - Project Runway's Tim Gunn Talks Marvel's Models Inc. With Jon Stewart
- 11 Dec 2008 - Making His Marvel's Models: Paul Tobin on Models, Inc.
- Marvel Comics - Publisher's Website