Northlanders is published by DC Comics under the Vertigo imprint. Current price per issue is $2.99.
- Northlanders #49: 14 Mar 2012
- Northlanders #50: 11 Apr 2012
Monthly series. Final issue is #50.
This is the current issue, and therefore no story information will be posted about this issue. Please check your local comic shop for copies of this issue.
- Northlanders, vol. 1: Sven the Returned - Collects #1-8. "Meet Sven, an exiled Viking prince who must return to the desolate lands of his birth to reclaim his vast inheritance upon the death of his father." - WorldCat - ISBN 1401219187
- Northlanders, vol. 2: The Cross + The Hammer - Collects #11-16. "A series of mysterious murders and arsons against wealthy citizens leaves the Viking occupiers worried that a potential uprising might ignite. When surprising details involving the crimes are revealed, though, their jobs become much harder." - WorldCat - ISBN 140122296X
- Northlanders, vol. 3: Blood in the Snow - Collects #9-10, 17-20. "Explores everything from the art of Viking single combat to the role of women in the Viking world." - WorldCat - ISBN 1401226205
- Northlanders, vol. 5: Metal - Collects #29-36. "When blacksmith Erik liberates Ingrid from her corrupt, Christian missionary captors, they set out to live by the “old ways,” hoping to find something they can feel is their own. The Church won’t let them go so easily, though, and sets out to bring them back by any means necessary." - WorldCat - ISBN 1401231608
- Northlanders, vol. 6: Thor's Daughter - Collects #37-41. "A foot soldier called Mads gives us a grunt’s-eye view of the Siege of Paris, where hundreds defended against thousands, and political maneuvering was as important as the clash of the shield wall." - WorldCat - ISBN 140123366X
- Northlanders, vol. 7: The Icelandic Trilogy - Collects #42-50. "Young Ulf Hauksson takes over his clan’s settlement in a new land before moving on to a violent civil war that followed years later." - WorldCat - ISBN 140123691X
Leftover Useful InformationEdit
Writer/Creator: Brian Wood. Artist: Davide Gianfelice. Covers: Massimo Carnevale.
First published in 2007.
Future Publication DatesEdit
Dates subject to change due to unforeseen delays at the publisher or distributor. Please see the Diamond Shipping Lists for current information.
News & FeaturesEdit
- 20 Aug 2012 - Brian Wood promises Northlanders wasn’t the end of his Viking saga
- 17 Aug 2011 - Brian Wood Bids DC Comics Adieu
- 10 Jun 2010 - Brian Wood Talks Northlanders: "Metal"
- 27 Oct 2009 - Brian Wood on the New Northlanders Arc
- 01 Jul 2009 - From Vikings to Vampires: Catching Up with Vasilis Lolos
- 24 Jun 2009 - The Viking Chronicles: Brian Wood Talks Northlanders
- 19 Jun 2009 - Brian Wood - Letting Loose the Valkyries in Northlanders
- 27 May 2009 - Word Balloon: Brian Wood - Northlanders, Demo, DMZ & More (audio)
- 27 Jan 2009 - Brian Wood Talks Northlanders
- 13 Jun 2008 - Brian Wood: Telling the Tales of the Northlanders
- 16 Jan 2008 - Graphic Lit: An interview with Brian Wood
- 29 Nov 2007 - (Brian Wood) The Annotated Northlanders + previews
- 20 Nov 2007 - Ragnarok n’ Roll: An interview with Brian Wood
- 19 Oct 2007 - Not Hagar: Wood on Northlanders
- 16 Oct 2007 - Y1K PARANOIA: Brian Wood talks Northlanders
- Vertigo - Publisher's Website