Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Punisher War Journal is published by Marvel Comics. Current price per issue is $2.99.
- Punisher War Journal #25: 19 Nov 2008
- Punisher War Journal #26: 02 Jan 2009
Continued by Punisher.
- Frank Castle/The Punisher - After his family died who were killed by the mob when they witnessed a Mafia gangland execution in New York City's Central Park, Vietnam vet Frank has dedicated his life to killing every mobster & gangster. - wikipedia
Punisher War Journal #26Edit
Punisher War Journal #25Edit
- Punisher War Journal, vol. 1: Civil War - Collects vol. 2 #1-4. "With Civil War in full throttle mode, Frank Castle is feeling the heat. His safe houses have been raided and his munitions seized, and he’s square in the crosshairs of a Marvel Universe big gun who always gets his man. Until now, this wasn’t Frank’s war. But when spandex-clad baddies start carrying badges – well, let's just say that’s something the Punisher can’t abide." - WorldCat - ISBN 0785127755
- Punisher War Journal, vol. 2: Goin' Out West - Collects vol. 2 #5-9. "The Bushwacker has taken a hostage in the heart of Times Square. With every TV camera in the world rolling, it’s New York City’s biggest nightmare, and it’s coming down live. As G.W. Bridge watches the worst day of his life uncoil in real time, a lone beat cop is the only thing that’s keeping Bushwacker in check... and when Bushwacker demands to see Frank Castle... well, that’s when things get really interesting." - WorldCat - ISBN 0785128522
- Punisher War Journal, vol. 3: Hunter/Hunted - Collects vol. 2 #12-15. "With World War Hulk in full swing and New York shut off from the outside world, who's left to protect those left behind? Frank @#$%!@!* Castle, that's who - and he's none too thrilled. As the insatiable Mung the Unconveivable rampages alone through lower Manhattan, Frank and Clarke help a small band of refugees hold back his relentless onslaught." - WorldCat - ISBN 0785130217
- Punisher War Journal, vol. 4: Jigsaw! - Collects vol. 2 #18-23. "All the players are assembled...the stage is set...the lights are lowered...and a conspiracy 18 issues in the making begins. This is it: the ultimate revenge saga as designed and engineered by Punisher's arch-rival, Jigsaw! He's killed off the loose ends from Frank Castle's life before the Punisher; he's replacing him on the streets with a leaner, meaner psychotic; and now Jiggy's taking out everyone and everything that Castle holds dear and framing him for it. And this is just the bloody beginning." - WorldCat - ISBN 0785130225
- Punisher War Journal, vol. 5: Secret Invasion - Collects vol. 2 #24-26 & Annual #1. "With an alien armada laying the world to waste, Stuart 'Rampage' Clarke decides to make his move. Skrull Armageddon is just a backdrop for his ultimate revenge- against Tony Stark, against S.H.I.E.L.D., and against anyone that ever stood in his way. And what about Frank Castle? Where does The Punisher fit into Clarke's plans? It's the end of the world as we know it— time to cross some names off the old enemies list. Then, take a trip to the Helter Skelter Club — psychedelic hangout of every costumed wannabe, z-list villain and spandex tryhard in NYC. Its retro-tastic owner — Captain Pepper — has been up to his paisley-print elbows in bad business, but now he’s caught the attention of one decidedly ungroovy vigilante." - WorldCat - ISBN 0785131485
- Punisher War Journal by Carl Potts and Jim Lee - Collects vol. 1 #1-19, plus Punisher vol. 1 Annual #2 - WorldCat - ISBN 9781302901073
- Punisher War Journal, vol. 5: Secret Invasion - Collects vol. 2 #24-26 & Annual #1. - WorldCat - ISBN 0785131701
Leftover Useful InformationEdit
Writer: Matt Fraction. Artist: Ariel Olivetti
The Punisher created by Gerry Conway, Ross Andru & John Romita, Sr.
- Volume 1: #1-80, 1988-1995
- Volume 2: #1-26, 2007-2009
Future Publication DatesEdit
Dates subject to change at the whims of the publisher or distributor. Please see the Diamond Shipping Lists for current information.
News & FeaturesEdit
- 30 Dec 2008 - Out with a Bang: Andy MacDonald on Punisher War Journal
- 05 Dec 2008 - Marvel Memoir: The Punisher
- 28 Oct 2008 - #1 With a Bullet - Rick Remender Talks New Punisher Series
- 12 Mar 2008 - Fraction & Remender Talk Punisher War Journal
- 05 Mar 2008 - JIGSAW: Fraction & Remender talk Punisher War Journal
- 02 Oct 2007 - Hunting the Hunter: Fraction talks Punisher War Journal
- 10 Aug 2007 - WW Chicago: Cory Walking on Tackling Punisher War Journal
- 12 Apr 2007 - Wordballoon: Matt Fraction, and The Punisher's One Man War (audio)
- 01 Mar 2007 - Soldiering On: Fraction Talks Punisher War Journal
- 14 Feb 2007 - Matt Fraction: Funerals, Punisher & Iron Fist
- 08 Feb 2007 - Matt Fraction: Far-From-Predictable Writer
- 18 Mar 2006 - WWLA Day Two: Matt Fraction talks Punisher: War Journal