Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Samurai: Heaven and Earth is published by Dark Horse Comics. The cover price is $2.99.
- Samurai: Heaven and Earth vol. 2 #4: 09 May 2007
- Samurai: Heaven and Earth vol. 2 #5: 18 Jul 2007
- none scheduled
Series of mini-series.
- Shiro - The samurai.
- Yoshiko - Shiro's kidnapped love.
Samurai: Heaven and Earth vol. 2 #5Edit
This is the current issue, and therefore no story information will be posted about this issue. Please check your local comic shop for copies of this issue.
Samurai: Heaven and Earth vol. 2 #4Edit
Samurai: Heaven and Earth vol. 2 #3Edit
Samurai: Heaven and Earth vol. 2 #2Edit
Samurai: Heaven and Earth vol. 2 #1Edit
- Samurai: Heaven and Earth - Collects #1-5 of the original mini-series. "Beginning in feudal Japan of 1704, Samurai: Heaven & Earth follows Shiro, a lone samurai warrior sworn to be reunited with the love of his life who has been spirited away by his enemies. His pursuit of Yoshiko will carry him farther than he could have imagined—from his native Japan to the sprawling empire of China, across Europe, and finally to Paris itself. There, in the fabled halls of King Louis XIV's Versailles, he must cross blades with the greatest swordsmen ever known if he is to reclaim his love." - Preview - WorldCat - ISBN 1593073887
- Samurai: Heaven and Earth, vol. 2 - Collects #1-5 of the second mini-series. "The samurai Shiro followed his kidnapped love, Lady Yoshiko, across Eighteenth century Europe and Asia, only to have her slip through his fingers in the fabulous halls of Versailles, where she was stolen away by a villainous Spanish nobleman. Now Shiro’s steadfast pursuit leads him across the Mediterranean and to the sands of fabled Egypt, where Yoshiko has been made a prized trophy in a desert warlord’s harem. With the glorious ruins of ancient Egypt as a backdrop, Shiro will make a final stand, and be reunited with Yoshiko no matter the cost." - Preview - WorldCat - ISBN 1593078390
Leftover Useful InformationEdit
Writer/Creator: Ron Marz. Artist/Creator: Luke Ross
First published in 2004.
Future Publication DatesEdit
News & FeaturesEdit
- 02 May 2007 - Ron Mars, Shiro and Yoshiko: Talking Samurai: Heaven & Earth v2
- 17 Jan 2007 - Luke Ross: Heaven, Earth & Samurais
- 07 May 2006 - REFLECTIONS: Ron Marz's "Samurai" Style
- Dark Horse Comics - Publisher's Website