Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Snarked is published by Boom! Studios.
- Snarked #11: 15 Aug 2012
- Snarked #12: 19 Sep 2012
Monthly series. Scheduled for twelve issues.
Snarked #12 Edit
This is the current issue, and therefore no story information will be posted about this issue. Please check your local comic shop for copies of this issue.
Snarked #11 Edit
- Roger Langridge's Snarked, vol. 1: Forks and Hope - Collects #0-4. "An epic adventure featuring the Red Queen’s children, Princess Scarlett and her baby brother Rusty, as they set out in search of the missing Red King. And who better to help guide the way than the Walrus and the Carpenter?" - WorldCat - ISBN 1608860957
- Roger Langridge's Snarked, vol. 2: Ships and Sealing Wax - Collects #5-8. "After escaping the clutches of the dastardly royal advisors, our heroes set sail on a sea-spanning voyage in search of the missing Red King, running across a number of familiar Lewis Carroll characters along the way." - WorldCat - ISBN 1608862763
- Roger Langridge's Snarked, vol. 3 - Collects #9-12. "Shipwrecked on a deserted isle with no food and no map, our heroes stumble upon an ancient, lost civilization. But when the Walrus and the Carpenter are treated like plump deities, will Scarlett and Rusty be able to pry them away from their feast before they become one?" - WorldCat - ISBN 160886295X
Leftover Useful InformationEdit
Writer/Creator/Artist/Covers: Roger Langridge.
Based on the works of Lewis Carroll.
First published in 2011 with a #0 issue.
Future Publication DatesEdit
Dates subject to change at the whims of the publisher or distributor. Please see the Diamond Shipping Lists for current information.
News & FeaturesEdit
- 31 Oct 2011 - Langridge's All-Ages Snarked Gets Halloween Promo Bump
- Boom! Studios - Publisher's Website