Star-Lord is published by Marvel Comics. Current price per issue is $3.99.
- Star-Lord #3: 15 Feb 2017
- Star-Lord #4: 15 Mar 2017
- Star-Lord #5: 29 Mar 2017
- Star-Lord/Peter Quill - Son of a human mother and alien father.
Star-Lord #4 Edit
This is the current issue, and therefore no story information will be posted about this issue. Please check your local comic shop for copies of this issue.
Star-Lord #3 Edit
Star-Lord and Kitty Pryde Edit
The Legendary Star-Lord Edit
- The Legendary Star-Lord, vol. 1: Face It, I Rule - Collects Legendary #1-5. "Peter Quill battles the Badoon, saves an orphanage and still finds time to flirt with the X-Men’s Kitty Pryde — all in a day’s work for the legendary Star-Lord! But when Peter is captured by a bounty hunter with a strange connection to his past, can the two make amends before he’s fed to a giant alien? A Badoon death sentence isn’t exactly Peter’s idea of a good time — luckily, he’s got an ace up his sleeve. But Star-Lord soon encounters the all-powerful Titan responsible for so much mayhem in his life: Thanos! It’s the battle to end all battles, but can Star-Lord possibly get out alive?! If he does, the vicious Mister Knife and the ancient cosmic artifact known as the Black Vortex are waiting." - WorldCat - ISBN 9780785191599
- The Legendary Star-Lord, vol. 2: Rise of Black Vortex - Collects Legendary #6-12. "Star-Lord comes face-to-face with Mr. Knife - and you won't believe who's behind that snazzy mask." - WorldCat - ISBN 9780785191605
- Star-Lord & Kitty Pryde - Collects Star-Lord & Kitty Pryde #1-3, plus Generation Next #1 & Guardians of the Galaxy & X-Men: The Black Vortex Omega - WorldCat - ISBN 9780785198437
- The Legendary Star-Lord, vol. 3: First Flight - Collects vol. 1 #1-5. "Before Peter Quill traversed the universe, before he was a Guardian, before he was legendary, he was … an astronaut! Well, he wanted to be, at least. But as NASA’s biggest washout, it looked like the future Star-Lord was destined to stay grounded on Earth forever. Now, discover how Marvel’s scoundrel of the spaceways finally journeyed out into the galaxy, with a death to avenge!" - WorldCat - ISBN 9780785196242
- The Legendary Star-Lord, vol. 4: Out of Orbit - Collects vol. 1 #6-8, plus Avengers vol. 1 #28, 51 & 174. "Star-Lord and Star-Lady, sitting in a tree — no more! That's right, the engagement of the galaxy is over! But Peter Quill and Kitty Pryde still have to share a ship…and work…and friends…and…yeesh. This is going to get awkward! Fortunately, they're surrounded by caring, communicative teammates like…Drax…and Groot…and Rocket…hoo boy." - WorldCat - ISBN 9780785196259
- Star-Lord, vol. 1: Grounded - Collects vol. 2 #1-6 & Annual #1. "Peter Quill might have been born on Earth, but he’s been away a long time. And now that the Guardians of the Galaxy have gone and gotten themselves stranded on terra firma, how does a man go from soaring through the stars as the legendary Star-Lord to living with his feet planted firmly on the ground? What kind of job options are available for a guy whose résumé mostly consists of 'guarding the galaxy'? And with all the dangers he has faced and survived, could anything prepare him for…community service?!" - WorldCat - ISBN 9781302905545 - (forthcoming, June 2017)
Leftover Useful InformationEdit
Star-Lord created by Steve Englehart & Steve Gan.
Writer: Chip Zdarsky. Artist/Covers: Kris Anka.
First published in 2014.
Future Publication DatesEdit
Dates subject to change at the whims of the publisher or distributor. Please see the Diamond Shipping Lists for current information.
- Star-Lord #5: 29 Mar 2017
- Star-Lord #6: 19 Apr 2017
- Star-Lord Annual #1: 24 May 2017
News & FeaturesEdit
- 01 Jul 2014 - Star-Lord is having a Legendary summer
- Marvel Comics - Publisher's Website