Storm is published by Marvel Comics. Current price per issue is $3.99.
- Storm #10: 08 Apr 2015
- Storm #11: 13 May 2015
- Storm/Ororo Munroe - Mutant who can control the weather.
Storm #11 Edit
This is the current issue, and therefore no story information will be posted about this issue. Please check your local comic shop for copies of this issue.
Storm #10 Edit
- Storm - Collects vol. 2 #1-6. "An orphaned street urchin, living by her wits on the unforgiving plains of Africa as she struggles to harness her slowly developing mutant powers. A warrior Prince, embarking on his rite of passage as he ponders the great responsibility in his future. And a crew of ruthless mercenaries who'll stop at nothing to capture an elusive creature of legend: the fabled wind-rider. What sparks occur when their paths intersect?" - WorldCat - ISBN 078512540X
- X-Men: Storm by Warren Ellis & Terry Dodson - Collects vol. 1 #1-4. "Long ago, Storm won leadership of the underground mutant community known as the Morlocks. But her reign was a distant one, and Storm's neglected subjects grew increasingly embittered. Ultimately, the mad Mikhail Rasputin swept the Morlocks away into another dimension - a harsh dimension where time ran much faster than normal. There, the next generation of Morlock children came of age, hard and cold and bitter. They returned as a terrorist unit called Gene Nation, and Storm nearly had to slay their leader to defeat them. Disturbed by her actions, haunted by the guilt of failing the Morlocks, Storm seeks a new balance in her life. But when she is abducted to Mikhail's brutal dimension, can Storm prevail against the living reminders of her failure? Or will the sins of her past drag her down?" - WorldCat - ISBN 0785185011
- Storm, vol. 1: Make it Rain - Collects vol. 3 #1-5. "Storm must handle the fallout caused by familiar faces from her past. Why is Callisto kidnapping wayward youths from the streets of New York? Will Storm’s romance with Forge be reignited? And can Yukio help Storm deal with the death of Wolverine?" - WorldCat - ISBN 9780785191612
- Storm, vol. 2: Bring the Thunder - Collects vol. 3 #6-11. "During the course of her recent adventures, Storm has made some powerful enemies. And now they've pulled some strings and had her branded Public Enemy No. 1! Can Storm evade the authorities long enough find out who's gunning for her and clear her name?" - WorldCat - ISBN 9780785191629
Leftover Useful InformationEdit
Writer: Greg Pak. Artist/Covers: Victor Ibanez.
Storm created by Len Wein & Dave Cockrum.
- Volume 1: #1-4, 1996 (miniseries)
- Volume 2: #1-6, 2006 (miniseries)
- Volume 3: #1-11, 2014-2015
Future Publication DatesEdit
Dates subject to change at the whims of the publisher or distributor. Please see the Diamond Shipping Lists for current information.
News & FeaturesEdit
- 28 Oct 2014 - X-Position: Pak on Storm's Legacy and Ororo's Rivals
- 09 Oct 2014 - Pak Creates a Chaotic Storm with the Death of Wolverine
- 03 Jun 2014 - X-Position: Greg Pak Weathers the Storm
- 06 May 2014 - Greg Pak Issues a Storm Warning for the X-Men's Ororo Monroe
- Marvel Comics - Publisher's Website