Swamp Thing is published by DC Comics. Current price per issue is $2.99.
- Swamp Thing: Futures End #1: 03 Sep 2014
- Swamp Thing #35: 01 Oct 2014
- Swamp Thing Annual #3: 29 Oct 2014
Swamp Thing #35Edit
This is the current issue, and therefore no story information will be posted about this issue. Please check your local comic shop for copies of this issue.
Swamp Thing: Futures End #1Edit
Swamp Thing #34Edit
- Roots of the Swamp Thing - Collects vol. 1 #1-13, plus House of Secrets vol. 1 #92. - WorldCat - ISBN 1401232876
- Swamp Thing: Dark Genesis - Collects vol. 1 #1-10, plus House of Secrets vol. 1 #92. - WorldCat - ISBN 1563890445
- Swamp Thing, vol. 2: Love and Death - Collects vol. 2 #28-34 & Annual #2. - WorldCat - ISBN 0930289544
- Swamp Thing, vol. 9: Infernal Triangles - Collects vol. 2 #77-81 & Annual #3. - WorldCat - ISBN 1401210082
- Swamp Thing by Brian K. Vaughan, vol. 1 - Collects vol. 3 #1-10. "Tefé Holland, daughter of Swamp Thing and Abigail Arcane, must learn to control her powers and use them for good!" - WorldCat - ISBN 1401243045
- Swamp Thing by Brian K. Vaughan, vol. 2 - Collects vol. 3 #11-20. "Tefé helps a friend escape her father, a ruthless congressman, then runs headlong into radical environmentalists whose own plans are every bit as dangerous as the politician’s." - WorldCat - ISBN 1401245986
- Swamp Thing, book 1: Bad Seed - Collects vol. 4 #1-6. "'Bad Seed' finds the Swamp Thing joined to the Earth itself, surpassing even his old power as the champion of the Green, and no longer inhibited by the human conscience of his original template, Alec Holland. Without this constraint, the Swamp Thing threatens to re-balance the natural world at the cost of countless human casualties – including his own daughter Tefé and his love, Abby -- unless the man who originally showed him his true nature, John Constantine, can find a way to stop him." - WorldCat - ISBN 140120421X
- Swamp Thing, book 3: Healing the Breach - Collects vol. 4 #15-20. "With the consciousness of Alec Holland still separated from its former host and scattered across the world, the Swamp Thing must face a new threat to the Green which is manifesting itself inside a growing dead zone in the Gulf of Mexico." - WorldCat - ISBN 1401209343
- Swamp Thing, vol. 1: Raise Them Bones - Collects vol. 5 #1-7. "Alec Holland has his life back… but the 'Green' has plans for it. A monstrous evil is rising in the desert, and it'll take a monster of another kind to defend life as we know it!" - WorldCat - ISBN 1401234623
- Swamp Thing, vol. 2: Family Tree - Collects vol. 5 #8-11, 0, & Annual #1. "Swamp Thing must battle his way through the Bone Kingdom and The Rot to free his ally-and ex-girlfriend-Abigail Arcane. But will the cost of freeing her be...fighting her?" - WorldCat - ISBN 1401238432
- Swamp Thing, vol. 3: Rotworld – The Green Kingdom - Collects vol. 5 #12-18, plus Animal Man vol. 2 #12 & 17. "Swamp Thing finds unlikely allies in Deadman and Poison Ivy as he ventures into Gotham City to find the man who always has all the answers: Batman. But can the Caped Crusader help Swamp Thing break Rotworld’s hold over Earth?" - WorldCat - ISBN 1401242642
- Swamp Thing, vol. 4: Seeder - Collects vol. 5 #19-23 & 23.1. "Swamp Thing meets the mysterious Capucine and encounters the Sanctuary of the Green Leaves! Then, the mysterious Seeder disturbs the natural order in a small Scottish town that draws the Swamp Thing’s attention – trouble is, it’s caught the eye of John Constantine as well! Plus, it’s Swamp Thing vs. Superman for the fate of Metropolis!" - WorldCat - ISBN 1401246397
- Swamp Thing, vol. 5: Killing Field - Collects vol. 5 #24-27 & Annual #2. "Alec Holland learns that the mantle of Avatar evolves over time, and when the Parliament of the Green decides an Avatar’s time is at an end, a new one must be raised. If Alec fails the Seeder’s challenge, the fate of mankind will be sealed and reclaimed by The Green under the control of the Seeder." - WorldCat - ISBN 1401250521 - (forthcoming, December 2014)
- Roots of the Swamp Thing - Collects vol. 1 #1-13, plus House of Secrets vol. 1 #92. - WorldCat - ISBN 1401222366
- Saga of the Swamp Thing, book 6 - Collects vol. 2 #57-64 - Kindle
- Swamp Thing, vol. 3: Rotworld – The Green Kingdom - Collects vol. 5 #12-18, plus Animal Man vol. 2 #12 & 17. - Kindle - comiXology
Leftover Useful InformationEdit
Writer (Issues #1-18): Scott Snyder. Writer (Issues #19- ): Charles Soule. Artist/Covers (Issues #1-18): Yanick Paquette. Artist (Issues #19- ): Kano.
- volume 1: #1-24, 1972-1976
- volume 2: #1-171, 1982-1996 (#1-30 as Saga of the Swamp Thing; Vertigo starting with #129)
- volume 3: #1-20, 2000-2001 (Vertigo)
- volume 4: #1-29, 2004-2006 (Vertigo)
- volume 5: #1-, 2011-present
Future Publication DatesEdit
Dates subject to change at the whims of the publisher or distributor. Please see the Diamond Shipping Lists for current information.
- Swamp Thing Annual #3: 29 Oct 2014
- Swamp Thing #36: 05 Nov 2014
- Swamp Thing #37: 03 Dec 2014
- Swamp Thing, vol. 5: Killing Field TP: 17 Dec 2014
News & FeaturesEdit
- 16 Aug 2012 - Snyder & Lemire on "Rotworld," the Future of the DCU?
- 16 Mar 2012 - DC's New Winged, Armored Swamp Thing a "Warrior King"
- 27 Feb 2012 - Scott Snyder Readies For Swamp Thing's Return; Crossover
- 18 Oct 2011 - Scott Snyder Talks Swamp Thing & Animal Man Crossover
- 20 Sep 2011 - Batman and Swamp Thing: Scott Snyder’s dark plans for DC
- 12 Sep 2011 - Interview: Writer Scott Snyder Talks Batman, Swamp Thing, And His Indie Horror Book Severed
- 07 Sep 2011 - Swamp Thing Envelops Yanick Paquette
- 31 Aug 2011 - Reader’s Guide to the New DC Universe: Swamp Thing
- 05 Jul 2011 - Scott Snyder Wants DCnU Swamp Thing to Build on Legacy