The Incredibles is published by Boom! Studios. Price per issue is $2.99.
- The Incredibles #14: 29 Sep 2010
- The Incredibles #15: 27 Oct 2010
- none scheduled
Series of limited series & one-shots.
The Incredibles #15 Edit
This is the current issue, and therefore no story information will be posted about this issue. Please check your local comic shop for copies of this issue.
The Incredibles #14 Edit
The Incredibles #13 Edit
The Incredibles #12 Edit
The Incredibles #11 Edit
The Incredibles #10 Edit
The Incredibles #9 Edit
The Incredibles #8 Edit
The Incredibles #7 Edit
The Incredibles #6 Edit
The Incredibles #5 Edit
The Incredibles #4 Edit
The Incredibles #3 Edit
The Incredibles #2 Edit
Violet and Dash go on a mission and don't tell their parents.
The Incredibles #1 Edit
- The Incredibles: Family Matters - Collects Family Matters #1-4. "What happens when Mr. Incredible's super-abilities start to wane...and how long can he keep his powerlessness a secret from his wife and kids?" - WorldCat - ISBN 1934506834
- The Incredibles, vol. 3: Revenge from Below - Collects #4-7. "Takes our favorite superheroes on a fearsome journey as Dash's suspicions that his teacher might be an alien take them from a parent/teacher conference to a ferocious battle at the earth's molten core." - WorldCat - ISBN 1608865185
- The Incredibles, vol. 4: Secrets and Lies - Collects #8-11? "Mrs. Incredible faces an unwelcome figure from her past plotting to destroy all of Europe; what's worse, they share a secret history she doesn't want Mr. Incredible finding out! Will the mysterious Mirage keep her secret, and can she be trusted to watch Mrs. Incredible's back? Meanwhile, Mr. Incredible and Frozone take it upon themselves to train Dash, and Violet makes a mistake that may have unexpected consequences for the Parr family!" - WorldCat - ISBN 1608865835
- The Incredibles, vol. 5: Truth and Consequences - Collects #12-15? "The Parr family is no stranger to secrets…they hide their identity from the people around them every day…but the secrets they keep from each other may tear the family apart. Secrets the Underminer is all too aware of…and willing to reveal!" - WorldCat - ISBN 1608866033
Leftover Useful InformationEdit
Writer: Mark Waid & Landry Walker. Artist: Marcio Takara.
First published in 2009.
These are the order codes and prices as provided by Diamond Distribution. Your local comic shop should be able to order these for you.
Future Publication DatesEdit
Dates subject to change at the whims of the publisher or distributor. Please see the Diamond Shipping Lists for current information.
- The Incredibles Volume 3: Revenge from Below HC: Apr 2010
News & FeaturesEdit
- 26 Jan 2009 - Mark Waid: Bringing The Incredibles to Comics
- 23 Jan 2009 - BOOM! Talks Disney/Pixar Comics
- 21 Jan 2009 - Mark Waid on The Incredibles
- Boom! Studios - Publisher's Website