The Massive is published by Dark Horse Comics. The cover price is $3.50.
- The Massive: Ninth Wave #5: 13 Apr 2016
- The Massive: Ninth Wave #6: 11 May 2016
- none scheduled
Final issue was #30.
- Callum Israel - Captain of the Kapital, current leader of Ninth Wave Conservation Group, former sniper with Blackgate PMC.
- Mag Nagendra - Second in command aboard the Kapital. Former Blackgate PMC.
The Massive: Ninth Wave #6Edit
This is the current issue, and therefore no story information will be posted about this issue. Please check your local comic shop for copies of this issue.
The Massive: Ninth Wave #5Edit
- The Massive, vol. 1: Black Pacific - Collects #1-6. "Follow the crew of the Kapital from the flooded remnants of Hong Kong to Unalaska, with stops in Antarctica and Mogadishu, as post-Crash ethics and economics are explored across a broken world." - WorldCat - ISBN 1616551321
- The Massive, vol. 2: Subcontinental - Collects #7-12. "Still adrift and on the hunt for their sister ship, The Massive, the crew of the Kapital—all that’s left of Callum Israel’s dwindling environmental-activism group Ninth Wave—are challenged at every turn as they face mutiny, sharks, snowy isolation, and the tempting possibility of a new life on a utopian sea station. The strain of life in a crumbling world, as well as secrets about Israel’s failing health, threaten to destroy a crew stretched to its limits." - WorldCat - ISBN 1616553162
- The Massive, vol. 3: Longship - Collects #13-18. "Callum Israel and Ninth Wave go head to head with a disgraced comrade threatening nuclear war, a rogue faction of the US Navy working as pirates in New York Harbor, and a colony of Norwegian whalers who hunt in the Viking tradition." - WorldCat - ISBN 1616554460
- The Massive, vol. 4: Sahara - Collects #19-24. "Callum Israel and the crew of the Kapital face Arkady, Israel's former colleague bent on revenge. When the Kapital is bombed, Callum and Mag head into post-Crash Europe to confront Arkady. But what they ultimately discover may lead them to their long-lost ship, The Massive. Meanwhile, Mary appears in the Sahara Desert, guarding a convoy of fresh water, holding a secret that might unravel Callum for good." - WorldCat - ISBN 1616555084
- The Massive, vol. 1: Black Pacific - Collects #1-6. - Kindle
Leftover Useful InformationEdit
Writer/Creator/Covers: Brian Wood. Artist/Creator/Covers: Kristian Donaldson.
First published in 2012.
Future Publication DatesEdit
Dates subject to change at the whims of the publisher or distributor. Please see the Diamond Shipping Lists for current information.
News & FeaturesEdit
- 08 May 2012 - Brian Wood Returns to Creator-Owned with The Massive
- Dark Horse Comics - Publisher's Website