Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
The Six Million Dollar Man is published by Dynamite Entertainment. Price per issue is $3.99.
- The Six Million Dollar Man: Fall of Man #4: 02 Nov 2016
- The Six Million Dollar Man: Fall of Man #5: 30 Nov 2016
- none scheduled
Series of mini-series.
- Steve Austin
The Six Million Dollar Man: Fall of Man #5 Edit
This is the current issue, and therefore no story information will be posted about this issue. Please check your local comic shop for copies of this issue.
The Six Million Dollar Man: Fall of Man #4 Edit
The Six Million Dollar Man: Fall of Man #3 Edit
The Six Million Dollar Man: Fall of Man #2 Edit
The Six Million Dollar Man: Fall of Man #1 Edit
- The Six Million Dollar Man Season Six - Collects Season Six #1-6. "Better. Stronger. Faster. The original Six Million Dollar Man, Steve Austin, was a man barely alive until the OSI transformed him into the world's first Bionic Man. Now, he and Oscar Goldman are the most effective team in National Security. But a rogue faction in the OSI is making a power play for that position with a new type of infiltration agent - one that is completely obedient and robotic." -WorldCat - ISBN 9781606906071
Leftover Useful InformationEdit
Writer: James Kuhoric. Artist: Juan Antonio Ramirez. Covers: Alex Ross.
Based on the television series The Six Million Dollar Man Created by Kenneth Johnson, which was based on the novel Cyborg by Martin Caidin.
- Volume 1: #1-9, 1976-1978 (Charlton)
- Season 6: #1-6, 2014-present (Dynamite)
- Fall of Man: #1-5, 2016 (Dynamite)
See also: The Bionic Man.
Future Publication DatesEdit
Dates subject to change at the whims of the publisher or distributor. Please see the Diamond Shipping Lists for current information.
News & FeaturesEdit
- Dynamite Entertainment - Publisher's Website