The Spider is published by Dynamite Entertainment. Price per issue is $3.99.
- The Spider #17: 05 Feb 2014
- The Spider #18: 19 Mar 2014
Monthly-ish series. Final issue is #18.
- The Spider/Richard Wentworth
- Margo Lane
The Spider #18 Edit
The Spider #17 Edit
- The Spider, vol. 1: Terror of the Zombie Queen - Collects #1-6. "Richard Wentworth is a decorated war hero who has sacrificed everything, including the woman he loves, for duty. But the New York City Wentworth returns to is riddled with crime and corruption. With the police overwhelmed and a populace helpless, Wentworth becomes The Spider, a vigilante as ruthless and merciless as the criminals he hunts. But now there’s a new danger on the rise. A deranged woman called Anput has begun a series of attacks that turn ordinary citizens into mindless zombies, bringing New York and the police force to its knees. Wentworth will stop at nothing to save the city he’s sworn to protect, but in the process he will risk his family, his friends, and the woman he still loves." - WorldCat - ISBN 1606903675
- The Spider, vol. 2: The Business Man From Hell - Collects #7-12. "Who has the drive, the intelligence, and the means to destroy the Spider? The Fly, a playboy with all the resources of Richard Wentworth's masked alter-ego! Dedicated to criminal perfection, the Fly targets the outlaw hero and the city itself in the midst of a serial killer's rampage and terrorist attacks! Will the Spider overcome the Fly's machinations and prevent the wholesale slaughter of every police officer in the Big Apple." - WorldCat - ISBN 160690437X
- The Spider, vol. 3: City of Crime - Collects #13-18 & Annual 2013. "As a terrible new wave of violence sweeps across the city, the Spider faces a ring of crooked cops, a deadly uptown gang, and a terrible new enemy who will stop at nothing. But when an honest cop comes along for the ride, the brutal vigilante has to protect the life of an innocent amidst the chaos. With the odds stacked up so high, The Spider has never been more desperate - or more dangerous!" - WorldCat - ISBN 1606905031
Leftover Useful InformationEdit
Writer: David Liss. Artist: Colton Worley.
Based on the character created by Harry Steeger.
First published in 2012.
Future Publication DatesEdit
Dates subject to change at the whims of the publisher or distributor. Please see the Diamond Shipping Lists for current information.
News & FeaturesEdit
- 22 Mar 2012 - Black Panther Writer Revives The Spider at Dynamite
- 16 Feb 2012 - Dynamite Entertainment Revives The Spider In May
- Dynamite Entertainment - Publisher's Website