The Superior Foes of Spider-Man is published by Marvel Comics. Current price per issue is $3.99.
- The Superior Foes of Spider-Man #16: 15 Oct 2014
- The Superior Foes of Spider-Man #17: 26 Nov 2014
Published monthly. Final issue is #17.
The Superior Foes of Spider-Man #17 Edit
This is the current issue, and therefore no story information will be posted about this issue. Please check your local comic shop for copies of this issue.
The Superior Foes of Spider-Man #16 Edit
- The Superior Foes of Spider-Man, vol. 1: Getting the Band Back Together - Collects #1-6. "Boomerang and his fellow villains prove that with terrible powers come terrible responsibilities, and Spider-Man will soon learn that with superior villains come superior problems! Out on bail and aiming to stay out of jail, Boomerang must get his cronies on target — but does Frank Castle, the one-man army known as the Punisher, have them targeted already? The Foes have a plan and the means to pull it off, but they’re about to learn the hard way that you can’t steal the head of Silvermane without severe repercussions!" - WorldCat - ISBN 0785184945
- The Superior Foes of Spider-Man, vol. 2: The Crime of the Century - Collects #7-11. "If Speed Demon can't do the time, then he shouldn't have done the crime! Boomerang has been targeted for death - but what does the Beetle know about it? Is Overdrive a rat for the Feds? Can Shocker and Boomerang repair their relationship? (And did we seriously just use that question to try to sell a book?) And did you ever wonder what Shocker does on his day off? Because the answer turns out to be 'get punched. Repeatedly.'" - WorldCat - ISBN 0785184953
- The Superior Foes of Spider-Man, vol. 3 - Collects #12-17. "Only five villains stand between New York and total chaos in the streets of Manhattan. The problem? Those villains are the Superior Foes. And now the world’s most dangerous villains are up against the world’s most dangerous thing: the truth! A year of duplicity and double crossing has led to this! Who will live, who will die, who will get the head of Silvermane?" - WorldCat - ISBN 9780785191704
Leftover Useful InformationEdit
Writer: Nick Spencer. Artist: Steve Lieber. Covers: Marcos Martin.
First published in 2013.
Future Publication DatesEdit
Dates subject to change at the whims of the publisher or distributor. Please see the Diamond Shipping Lists for current information.
News & FeaturesEdit
- 09 Dec 2014 - 7 Reasons You Should Have Been Reading Superior Foes Of Spider-Man
- 16 Apr 2013 - Superior Foes of Spider-Man: "Proudly About A-Holes"
- 02 Apr 2013 - Marvel Launches Superior Foes of Spider-Man Ongoing Series
- Marvel Comics - Publisher's Website