Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
The Twilight Zone is published by Dynamite Entertainment. Price per issue is $3.99.
- The Twilight Zone/The Shadow #3: 15 Jun 2016
- The Twilight Zone/The Shadow #4: 27 Jul 2016
- none scheduled
Series of mini-series & one-shots.
The Twilight Zone/The Shadow #4Edit
This is the current issue, and therefore no story information will be posted about this issue. Please check your local comic shop for copies of this issue.
The Twilight Zone/The Shadow #3Edit
The Twilight Zone/The Shadow #2Edit
The Twilight Zone/The Shadow #1Edit
The Twilight Zone #1959Edit
The Twilight Zone: Shadow & Substance #4Edit
The Twilight Zone: Shadow & Substance #3Edit
The Twilight Zone: Shadow & Substance #2Edit
The Twilight Zone #12Edit
The Twilight Zone: Shadow & Substance #1Edit
The Twilight Zone #11Edit
- The Twilight Zone, vol. 1 - Collects #1-5? "Trevor Richmond is a Wall Street investor who embezzled millions and is about to tank the economy. Desperate to avoid the consequences for his actions, he goes to Expedited Services, which offers to help him disappear and enjoy a life of leisure in a new identity. But what exactly is this new life, how much is freedom worth, and what happens to the old life when someone else shows up to claim it?" - WorldCat - ISBN 1606905058
- The Twilight Zone, vol. 2: The Way In - Collects ??? "Nothing special has ever happened to Diana Westby. She has a comfortable relationship, a decent job, and vague dreams for the future. But now something has happened to her, something beyond understanding. She is suddenly able to hear thoughts and see glimpses of the future... a future that includes the threat of a mushroom cloud rising over downtown Manhattan! As someone who has never had to stick her neck out for someone else, Diana must choose between her own safety and the lives of millions of others. Her decision will take her from the abyss of her worst fears to the summit of her courage... a journey that could only happen in The Twilight Zone." - WorldCat - ISBN 1606905430
- The Twilight Zone: Shadow & Substance - Collects Shadow & Substance #1-4, Lost Tales, 1959 & Annual 2004. - WorldCat - ISBN 9781524100520
- The Twilight Zone/The Shadow - Collects The Twilight Zone/The Shadow #1-4. "Picture if you will: in your own world, you're a fearsome crime fighter who stalks the night. But you wake up today in another world, where the fearsome crime fighter is just a character you play in a radio show that bears his name. You are no longer a man with a mission, just a 22 year old prodigy with an impressive voice, and a lot of questions... an honored guest who has been invited into... the Twilight Zone." - WorldCat - ISBN 9781524101527
Leftover Useful InformationEdit
Writer: J. Michael Straczynski. Artist: Guiu Vilanova. Covers: Francesco Francavilla
- Volume 1: #1-92, 1962-1982 (Dell/Gold Key)
- Volume 2: #1-12, 1991-1992 (Now Comics)
- Volume 3: #1-4, 1993 (Now Comics)
- Volume 4: #1-12, 2014-2015 (Dynamite Entertainment)
- Shadow & Substance: #1-4, 2015 (Dynamite Entertainment)
- The Twilight Zone/The Shadow: #1-4, 2016 (Dynamite Entertainment)
Future Publication DatesEdit
Dates subject to change at the whims of the publisher or distributor. Please see the Diamond Shipping Lists for current information.
News & FeaturesEdit
- Dynamite Entertainment - Publisher's Website