Tomb Raider is published by Dark Horse Comics. The cover price is $3.99.
- Tomb Raider II #11: 21 Dec 2016
- Tomb Raider II #12: 25 Jan 2017
- none scheduled
- Lara Croft
Tomb Raider II #12Edit
This is the current issue, and therefore no story information will be posted about this issue. Please check your local comic shop for copies of this issue.
Tomb Raider II #11Edit
- Tomb Raider Archives, vol. 2 - Collects vol. 1 #16-24 & 26-34. - WorldCat - ISBN 9781506703527 - (forthcoming, June 2017)
- Tomb Raider, vol. 1: Season of the Witch - Collects vol. 2 #1-6. "Lara and the other survivors of the Endurance are experiencing horrific visions after their ordeal in the lost kingdom of Yamatai. But the visions lead to a darker fate . . . Can Lara survive the calamities that await her as she struggles to piece this new mystery, and her life, back together?" - WorldCat - ISBN 1616554916
- Tomb Raider, vol. 2: Secrets and Lies - Collects vol. 2 #7-12. "After the return to Yamatai Island, Lara and her friends try to put the horror of what happened there behind them and return to 'normal' life. However, when a dearly departed friend pleads for help, Lara goes on a globetrotting adventure fraught with new perils and a horrible truth that must be brought to light at all costs!" - WorldCat - ISBN 9781616556396
- Tomb Raider, vol. 3: Queen of Serpents - Collects vol. 2 #13-18. "Lara must save the life of a friend she thought to be dead as a dangerous organization threatens to kill this person for good! But Lara will not be alone, as Sam, Jonah, and Kaz join her on this rescue mission! Danger lurks behind every shadow-can they make it in time to save a life they thought was lost?" - WorldCat - ISBN 9781616558185
- Tomb Raider, vol. 1: Spore - Collects vol. 3 #1-6. "Lara Croft is pursuing a lost truth about the world that just might unlock the secret to defeating death! She becomes entangled in a search for a rare mushroom said to grant immortality and a lethal new enemy that just won't die!" - WorldCat - ISBN 9781506700106
- Tomb Raider, vol. 2: Choice and Sacrifice - Collects vol. 3 #7-12. "When Lara gets word that Sam Nishimura has escaped from a mental hospital, she drops everything to help her friend. But after an encounter with the Order of Trinity, she realizes that things are more complicated than she thought. Haunted by her memories of Yamatai, Lara is determined to rescue her friend. But the specter of Himiko the Sun Queen looms large in Sam’s life, and threatens to consume her completely!" - WorldCat - ISBN 9781506701622 - (forthcoming, May 2017)
Leftover Useful InformationEdit
Writer: Gail Simone. Artists: Nicolás Daniel Selma & Juan Gedeon. Covers: Dan Dos Santos.
- Volume 1: #1-50, 1999-2005 (Image/Top Cow)
- Volume 2: #1-18, 2014-2015 (Dark Horse)
- Volume 3: #1-12, 2016-2017 (Tomb Raider II) (Dark Horse)
Future Publication DatesEdit
Dates subject to change at the whims of the publisher or distributor. Please see the Diamond Shipping Lists for current information.
- Tomb Raider, vol. 2: Choice and Sacrifice TPB: 10 May 2017
- Tomb Raider Archives, vol. 2 HC: 14 Jun 2017
News & FeaturesEdit
- Dark Horse Comics - Publisher's Website