Uncanny is published by Dynamite Entertainment. Price per issue is $3.99.
- Uncanny Season 2 #5: 12 Aug 2015
- Uncanny Season 2 #6: 02 Sep 2015
- none scheduled
Series of mini-series.
Uncanny Season 2 #6 Edit
This is the current issue, and therefore no story information will be posted about this issue. Please check your local comic shop for copies of this issue.
Uncanny Season 2 #5 Edit
- Uncanny, vol. 1: Season of Hungry Ghosts - Collects #1-6. "Weaver has six billion skill sets... but only one last chance! Born with an uncanny ability, he can steal other people's memories, abilities, and expertise for a limited time. A man with a power like that could change the world, but as a professional gambler, con-man, and thief-for-hire, Weaver prefers to look out for Number One. That is, until he finds himself drawn into a dangerous game of international intrigue where the rules keep changing, the players are hidden, and the first thing he stands to lose is his life. And maybe, just maybe, he isn't so unique after all." - WorldCat - ISBN 1606904620
- Uncanny, vol. 2 - Collects Season 2 #1-6. " Now Weaver is on the run, joined by two fellow 'actives', the tough-as-nails (and miraculously healing) Maggie and the technopath Morgan. The Cadre, a clandestine organization run by the powerful Deacon Styles, will hunt them anywhere across the world." - WorldCat - ISBN 9781606908297
Leftover Useful InformationEdit
Writer: Andy Diggle. Artist: Aaron Campbell.
First published in 2013.
Future Publication DatesEdit
Dates subject to change at the whims of the publisher or distributor. Please see the Diamond Shipping Lists for current information.
News & FeaturesEdit
- Dynamite Entertainment - Publisher's Website