Uncanny Avengers is published by Marvel Comics. Current price per issue is $3.99.
- Uncanny Avengers #21: 25 Jun 2014
- Uncanny Avengers #22: 30 Jul 2014
- Uncanny Avengers #23: 27 Aug 2014
- Scarlet Witch
- Captain America
Uncanny Avengers #22 Edit
This is the current issue, and therefore no story information will be posted about this issue. Please check your local comic shop for copies of this issue.
Uncanny Avengers #21 Edit
- Uncanny Avengers, vol. 1: The Red Shadow - Collects #1-5. "Captain America creates a sanctioned Avengers unit comprised of Avengers and X-Men, humans and mutants working together...so why is Professor Xavier's dream more at risk than ever? The Red Skull has returned - straight out of the 1940s and full of hatred - and his rebirth will alter the Marvel Universe forever! What are the Skull's new powers? Can Havok and Thor defeat the spreading influence of Honest John, The Living Propaganda? As Rogue and Scarlet Witch find themselves trapped on the Isle of the Red Skull's S-Men, Wolverine and Captain America investigate the worldwide mutant assassination epidemic!" - WorldCat - ISBN 0785168443
- Uncanny Avengers, vol. 2: The Apocalypse Twins - Collects #6-11 & 8AU. "The future begins in the past! It's a clash of the titans in the 11th century, as Thor battles Apocalypse! The Avengers' ancestors are being hunted and only a young Thor can save his future companions! And with Rama-Tut and Kang pulling the strings, you know nothing good can come from any of it. And in the present day, the beginning of the end looms...as the Apocalypse Twins debut! Why do they seek to anger the Celestials? What is their connection to Kang? As S.W.O.R.D.'s Peak station is attacked by Apocalypse's Ship, a Celestial meets a fate so shocking, so impossible, it will rock the Marvel Universe to its core. Now begins Ragnarok...and it's all Thor's fault!" - WorldCat - ISBN 0785168451
- Uncanny Avengers, vol. 3: Ragnarok Now - Collects #12-17. "It’s the dark origin of the Apocalypse Twins as Kang’s true motives are revealed! A secret pact between Ahab and the Red Skull will bring horror to all mutants — but when a deranged Sentry kills an Uncanny Avenger, it’s only the first casualty of many! As the Wasp faces the Grim Reaper, the Scarlet Witch confesses her true love and makes an impossible choice. And Sunfire and Rogue must defeat the Apocalypse Twins alone — or watch the end of our world! Wolverine fails mankind, more Avengers die, villains take their revenge, and the Unity Squad is left shattered. The fate of humanity rests in Thor’s hands, but can even the God of Thunder defeat the combined might of two Apocalypses?" - WorldCat - ISBN 078518483X
- Uncanny Avengers, vol. 4: Avenge the Earth - Collects #18-22. "Welcome to Planet X, the new mutant homeworld, where everything is great — if you possess the mutant gene! The Wasp is the last human alive, relentlessly pursued by Magneto’s All-New X-Force and protected by her husband, Havok! Now, as Kang’s Chronos Corps arrives on Planet X with a terrible offer, the former Unity Squad members must reunite to defeat the Apocalypse Twins and avenge the Earth! But even with a time traveler on their side, is it too late? Which of the seven prime futures will become dominant? And what is Kang’s hidden, ultimate goal?" - WorldCat - ISBN 078515423X - (forthcoming, September 2014)
- Uncanny Avengers, vol. 3: Ragnarok Now - Collects #12-17. - WorldCat - ISBN 0785184848 - (forthcoming, September 2014)
Leftover Useful InformationEdit
Writer: Rick Remender. Artist/Covers: John Cassaday.
First published in 2012.
Future Publication DatesEdit
Dates subject to change at the whims of the publisher or distributor. Please see the Diamond Shipping Lists for current information.
- Uncanny Avengers #23: 27 Aug 2014
- Uncanny Avengers #24: 17 Sep 2014
- Uncanny Avengers #25: 01 Oct 2014
News & FeaturesEdit
- 02 Apr 2013 - Remender Responds to Uncanny Avengers 'M-Word' Controversy
- 21 Aug 2012 - Remender Assembles Uncanny Avengers, the Super Supergroup
- Marvel Comics - Publisher's Website