Unfollow is published by DC Comics under the Vertigo imprint. Current price per issue is $3.99.
- Unfollow #17: 29 Mar 2017
- Unfollow #18: 26 Apr 2017
Monthly series. Final issue is #18.
This is the current issue, and therefore no story information will be posted about this issue. Please check your local comic shop for copies of this issue.
- Unfollow, vol. 1: 140 Characters - Collects #1-6. "A dying social media mogul leaves his billions to be split evenly between 140 random people—or however many of them are still alive at the moment of his death." - WorldCat - ISBN 9781401262747
- Unfollow, vol. 2: God is Watching - Collects #7-12. "The 140’s numbers are starting to drop—it’s so easy to fall in front of a bus these days—and so Larry Ferrell’s chosen ones spread across the globe. Some are looking for peace, some for extreme firepower. But who placed the full-page advertisement in many of the world’s top newspapers? And who is the 140’s new Headspace follower?" - WorldCat - ISBN 9781401267230
- Unfollow, vol. 3: Turn it Off - Collects #13-18. "The mystery concludes here! And so does the battle…" - WorldCat - ISBN 9781401270964
Leftover Useful InformationEdit
Writer: Rob Williams. Artist: Michael Dowling. Covers: Matt Taylor.
First published in 2015.
Future Publication DatesEdit
Dates subject to change at the whims of the publisher or distributor. Please see the Diamond Shipping Lists for current information.
News & FeaturesEdit
- DC Comics - Publisher's Website